News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New York Was Our Best Faire Yet!!!

Started by The Scotsquatch, October 02, 2008, 08:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Scotsquatch

Our numbers at New York were better than any show we have ever done...awesome!!!

And so much fun!

We will be building a booth for next year at that faire...same location our tent was, across from the Archery.  It is going to look like a siege tower!

Kev
Kev and Patti
Siege The Day!!!
Obside Diem!!!

theChuck

which tent was yours? what do you guys do?
The Renlist - find faires near you!

knarlyknot

So good to see you guys doing well, please post pictures of the booth when you have it completed, would love to see it.  Hope you and Patty are both doing well, please give her our love.

Courtney & Joe
The Knarly Knot

The Scotsquatch

Hey Chuck!

We were the catapult people, right across from the Archery.  You couldn't miss us!  We were pelting everyone with marshmallows!

Kev
Kev and Patti
Siege The Day!!!
Obside Diem!!!

The Scotsquatch

Hey Courtney and Joe!

You need to send us a stack of your business cards!  Every weekend we get at least a dozen people who want to buy the wooden mug, goblet, and bowls you made because they see them on our table...lol!

Kev
Kev and Patti
Siege The Day!!!
Obside Diem!!!

Lady_Claira

Quote from: The Scotsquatch on October 03, 2008, 09:15:11 AM
Hey Chuck!

We were the catapult people, right across from the Archery.  You couldn't miss us!  We were pelting everyone with marshmallows!

Kev

I remember that! I was completely shocked because I got hit in the chest with a marshmallow. I was walking by with friends and got all excited because I saw mini trebuchet's and the next thing I know my friends and I are under attack and we hurried out of the line of fire. It was insane but really cool and you guys looked like you were having so much fun!
You see this training pin? It could be yours. You could learn all about wenches! And that's a promise! - My friend Mike

The Scotsquatch

LOL Lady Claira!!!

Next time I'll make sure I shoot you with a Peep!!!...lmao!!!

Kev
Kev and Patti
Siege The Day!!!
Obside Diem!!!

Brother Robert of Essex

Quote from: The Scotsquatch on October 03, 2008, 09:15:11 AM
Hey Chuck!

Kev

Yes Indeed, I was struck many a time!  They were rather tasty though..

Lady_Claira

Quote from: The Scotsquatch on October 04, 2008, 08:44:22 PM
LOL Lady Claira!!!

Next time I'll make sure I shoot you with a Peep!!!...lmao!!!

Kev

A peep? Ack no! Would be horrid! The peeps are horrid and must be vanquished! Ack!

(Though, I think I may have seen you... or people who work with you... today at CTRF... with the marshmallow crossbows in a cart? idk...)
You see this training pin? It could be yours. You could learn all about wenches! And that's a promise! - My friend Mike

The Scotsquatch

My apprentice and his lassie are at the CTRF, but they are in a tent over by the Tavern Tent....the gentleman in the cart has little crossbows that shoot marshmallows...his name is Mark, and he's a very cool guy!

Kev
Kev and Patti
Siege The Day!!!
Obside Diem!!!

tln

do you guys have a website? your stuff would make a great xmas gift.

The Scotsquatch

wwwDOTsiegethedayincDOTcom  Although its too late for Christmas now...lol!  Happy Yule!

Kev and Patti
Kev and Patti
Siege The Day!!!
Obside Diem!!!