News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Latest Attack 05/05/2008

Started by John, May 05, 2008, 11:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Iram

Quote from: Lady Nicolette on May 07, 2008, 07:53:03 AM
Hi Everyone:

Hopefully this infernal hacking will stop soon.   >:(  Perhaps whoever is doing it  needs a lethal dose of cough syrup.  

From here on out, I will cross post everything about the RenDevous in here as well...I will soon have the schedule of events prepared...I suggest that once the site gets back up, everyone going to the RenDevous should immediately print up area directions so that you at least have that at the ready no matter what.

UH OH...Nicki is getting out the cough syrup. Now we know it's serious! :)

Good idea on the Rendezvous thread! Why let their silly games upset ours? :)

*Anna tosses a bottle of suntan lotion to WW.* I'm heading to the beach. See you later all. :) John, I'm sending good thoughts your way. I'm not very computer savy, so that will have to do. :) {{Hugs all}}

BLAKDUKE

GOOD GRAPES:

I saw this first thing before coffee.  well at least I know my heart still works..
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Blue66669

This totally sucks!!! I'm going hunting for hackers...

come out, come out, wherever you are....
Blaidd Drwg

Lady Ann of Draycott

Wow...I just went to the forums a few minutes ago and when this forum popped up I was really confused.  ???  I didn't even know we had a life raft. Once I figured out what was going on I was well, somewhat, relieved!  Sad to think that we have to fall back to this because the hackers just won't leave us alone.  >:(

Thanks John, for providing us this life raft!  ;D  You're the best!!!
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Master James

Oh good grief this is TOTALLY ridiculous!  Can't those morons find something better to do with their time?  GEEEZ!  Is this site more secure than the one we are using now?  If so, why don't we use this one instead?
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

SarviaRose

Quote from: blue66669 on May 07, 2008, 08:42:22 AM
This totally sucks!!! I'm going hunting for hackers...

come out, come out, wherever you are....

I think I wil join you. This is getting very annoying. John you are doing a great job.
Morale Ofc of the Bayou Scoundrel, ETTE, IFRP

knarlyknot

So glad to find everyone, I guess it's true, you can't keep good people down!