News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Posted stuff

Started by Carpathian, June 17, 2009, 12:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carpathian

I can't see or get to two items I posted yesterday.  Was going to see what the message from you was and I can't see them at all I keep getting an

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you. 

I was told to contact you to see what is up???  Thank you!  :-)
If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!  :-)

DeadBishop

I see that you posted in the B/S/T area.  Members need to have at least 10 posts before they have access to that area.  I'm scratching my head as to how you managed to post in there prior to having 10 posts, but once you reach that requirement, you'll be able to see your posts again.

R/F.com member since 2003

Carpathian

Does that include me answering other peoples posts, or is that me starting 10 threads??  Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly.  I won't be able to fix anything until I can get in there.   ;)

Carpathian

Oh, and I have a picture waiting to be approved also, not sure if you knew that or not.  :-)

renfairephotog

I saw the moderator edit on your pic. Something was wrong with your code. Please visit the how to post a photo Tutorial for instructions.

If you still need help post in the thread, Trouble posting Pictures? Ask here.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Carpathian

Oh yeah I can't get into those yet, and I am not sure why the pics didn't come up since they did on the preview??  But I was talking about my user pic, it is a pic of me holding a parcel.  So people can see who they are talking to, I put it up a few days ago and it is still pending approval.   :D

ADD ON:  I just checked it was on June 3rd I uploaded a profile picture.   :)

DeadBishop

Your picture will not be approved, as we don't host pictures directly on site, so you need to use Photobucket or the like and copy/paste the image URL into the the area that says "I have my own pic:" in your profile.  Posting pictures directly into a topic requires the use of the [img] tags, which sites like Photobucket provide you with.

R/F.com member since 2003

Carpathian

renfairephotog

The profile/avatar pic are set up different than the rest of the forum.

profile pics need a link like this http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b275/renfairepic/events/cross-icon.jpg

while the rest of the forum needs [img] links
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Carpathian

OK, I will try that.  ;-)