News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Clisto's Bristol 2009 Pics up

Started by Lord Clisto of York, July 14, 2009, 03:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Clisto of York

Hail my friends,

Last night I finished putting up my Bristol Renaissance Faire week 1 pictures from this past weekend 7/11 - 7/12/09. Was a nice time had by all. It was great to see many of my friends I have not seen since last season, as well as other performers. It was also a pleasure to meet several new people from the boards and other faires. And, our very own Bishop of York, from the Upper Wisconsin Faire made the journey down on Sunday as well. The weather was in the low 80's, but the humidity was only in the 40's, making it very comfortable. I wish all weekends were like this one. Anyway, the faire runs until labor Day, so there is plenty of time to stop down this summer. I may be at Silver Leaf in Michigan next weekend instead of Bristol, but then should be back after that. I will see as it gets later in the week. If anyone is going to be there, let me know.

In the meantime, if anyone is interested, just follow the link below to see the pictures. Then click on the appropriate link once there.

http://www.sirclisto.com/51main.html

Have a great week everyone,

Lord Sir Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Dev

Lord Clisto of York

Quote from: Dev on July 20, 2009, 04:40:33 PM

Her outfit is full of win XD

Hey, that pic isn't from this year!!! LOL... Funny though....

renfairephotog

Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Lord Clisto of York

WEEK 2 PICTURES ARE UP!!

What Ho, my friends,

I finished putting up my Bristol Renaissance Faire week 2 pictures from this past weekend 7/18 - 7/19/09. The weather was fantastic for wearing the heavier garb. All in all it was really nice. I hope the rest of the season weather wise stays the same. I never made it to Silver Leaf in Michigan this past weekend, but, I should be going Saturday, August 1st for Wizards and Warriors weekend, then back to Bristol on the 2nd.

In the meantime, if anyone is interested in seeing the pictures, just follow the link below. Then click on the appropriate link once there and go to the bottom of the page.

Sir Clisto

Lord Clisto of York

WEEK 3 PICTURES ARE UP!!

Hello again my friends,

My Bristol Renaissance Faire pictures are now up for week three 7/25 - 7/26/09. It was another great weather weekend, with mild temps and mid humidity. And, this past weekend I had my son with me. This is his first day of the season since last year when he only got to go once. He had a grand time, especially since he could finally drink some ale and have a cigar at faire. So we did a small father/son pub crawl and took it easy. It was nice to have him be able to go and not worry about college or work. We had a super time. And, he wanted me to thank all the new people he got to meet and talk to, as well as many old friends he got to see again. He should be back with me a few more times this
year. Some have said he is a mini-me, but i will leave that up to everyone else. So, if anyone is interested in seeing the pictures, just follow the link below. Then click on the appropriate link once there and go to the bottom of the page to week 3.

In other news, this coming weekend of August 1st, I will be traveling to the land of Michigan to attend the Silver Leaf Reanissance Faire in Battle Creek. This weekend is "Wizard's and Warrior's" weekend. I like this faire since it is smaller and more personable. Lots of different vendors with many unique things at reasonable prices as well. After faire, I will be heading back and getting rested up for Bristol this Sunday the 2nd. So, if anyone is going to be at Silver Leaf this Saturday, be sure to write and
let me know.

I am also getting together some items I have had for faire and no longer use that I am going to be getting rid of. Most will be going for a very reasonable price. Some garb, some weapons and some pewter mugs etc. just to name a few. I will put a few items up on my site at a time and if anyone is interested, they can e-mail me. A few items I have are NEW. So, as I do this, I will post a message online with a link to see the item or items. If anyone is looking for any of the few things I already mentioned above, write and let me know and I can tell you what I have.  

Lord Sir Clisto of York

Lord Clisto of York

PS - I just added a few more pics to the last page of week 3. You can view them at the link below -

http://www.sirclisto.com/bristol/51h.html

DeadBishop

R/F.com member since 2003

Lord Clisto of York

Tanks DB.. Much appreciated. Glad you liked them.

Lord Clisto of York

Hello everyone,

My Bristol Renaissance Faire pictures are now up for week 4. I only went for a while on Sunday 8/1/09 and actually went mundane due to having an issue with my right hip. Still had a good time. Anyway, things are just about back to normal, so I await this coming weekend #5 to attend again. To see the pictures, just follow the link below. Then click on the appropriate link once there and go to the bottom of the page to week 4.

Lord Sir Clisto of York

Sir William Marcus

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Lord Clisto of York

Lord Clisto of York

Week 5 Pics...

Hail all,

Sorry I was so late on getting up my week 5 Bristol pics. But, they are now up. To see the pictures, just follow the link below. Then click on the appropriate link once there and go to the bottom of the page to week 5.

Hope to see everyone this weekend,

Lord Sir Clisto of York

Lady Kett

Sir Clisto,

I LOVE the lady in the Green Bay Packers gown. That made me giggle. Great photos and thanks for sharing!

Lord Clisto of York

That was really funny. And took a lot of work since it was an actual ren dress style. I give her credit for taking the time to do it.

Lord Clisto of York

Week 6 Pics...

Hail everyone,

I now have my Bristol week 6 pictures up from this past weekend 8/15 & 8/16. Lots of fun with many good friends from out of town this time. Specifically St Louis and Upper Wisconsin. The weather was a little humid, but still not too bad. For anyone interested, just follow the link below. Then click on the appropriate link once there and go to the bottom of the page to week 6.

This coming weekend I shall be traveling to Michigan for opening weekend of the Michigan Renaissance Faire in Holly. I will only be there for the Sunday 8/23/09. Hope to see many of my friends from there as well, since I missed going last year after many years, due to performing during that time. So, if anyone is going to be there that day, just send me a message and let me know.

Have a great week,

Lord Sir Clisto of York

callalilly

Sir Clisto I now want to go to the Tennessee Faire it looks very realistic. Alas I live in Calif. Thanks for showing your great pic's Sheila

Lord Clisto of York

Thank you callalilly,

That faire is really nice and set in the woods. I really liked it a lot. And, it has a Castle!!!

Lord Clisto, Duke of York

Lord Clisto of York

Week 8 Pics..

Hail everyone,

I finished putting up my Bristol week 8 pictures from this past Sunday 8/30/09. Was a great time as usual and said goodbye to everyone since it was my last Bristol day of the season. The weather was the best ever, being only in the mid 60's, YES, I said the mid 60's. It was nice to wear some warmer garb and enjoy it. For anyone interested, just follow the link below. Then click on the Bristol
link once there and go to the bottom of the page to week 8.

This coming weekend I shall be traveling to Des Moines for the 3 week run of the Des Moines Renaissance Faire in Iowa. I will be there each day performing with the court, except for Labor Day itself. This is really a nice faire. I do hope to see many of my friends there. So, if anyone is going to be there this season, just send me a message and let me know.

Have a super week,
Lord Clisto, Duke of York