News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

thoughts and prayers

Started by mumsies, July 14, 2009, 09:04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mumsies

I know there are some folks on here who are not on Facebook, so I thought I would post here. Those of you who know Chris the Green, please keep her and her family in your thoughts. Chris lost her mom this morning. I don't know the details, only that her mom had been ill for a while. Will post if I hear of any arrangements.

mumsies

Posted by Chris on FB

Arrangements for Mom

For those interested. (Please do not feel obligated to attend or feel bad if you can not attend, we understand.)

There will be no viewing. There will, however, be a funeral mass/memorial service on Thursday, July 16, 2009 at 11:30am at St. Mary's Church in Sharpsburg. We will be having light refreshments afterwards at my house, 1929 Main St. Pgh, Pa 15215.

Directions to the church, located at Garnier Street and Penn Street (this is the church you see from 28 at the end of Sharpsburg closest to Etna and the 62nd St. Bridge). Turn on 6th Street (National City Bank). At 2nd stop sign you will be directly behind the church, you can park in that lot or go almost all the way around and park in the lot on the side of church. If you need assistance you can call my cell 412-551-0991.

Thanks again for everyone's thoughts and prayers.

Chris