News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Last Weekend

Started by Jademozingo, July 14, 2009, 10:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jademozingo

This weekend is the last weekend and I'm sad I didn't get to go more.  Next season I'll get season passes. I can't wait for this weekend.  My beginner's garb is nearly finished. I want to wear it once this season, though I'm nervous about wearing it. My little knight is all excited and wants to pop the fairy bubbles and see the knights again. 

Old Tinker

do not be sad, fore there is only one KYHRF, and thee gets to be part (never have me Belle and me visit'd a faire as KYHRF, it just seems so comfortable  :) ). even if it is the last weekend, it will be a fantastic weekend as last years last weekend. with Tartanic to serenade us all, and all those till next fest HUGs, me's and me Belle can not wait for this come'n weekend.
Oh Jade, if you could stop me's and say hi, (me's might have already, but me's not positive on whom thee is, Oh, me's may have had an ale or two  ::) ), fore we would like that.
to all a good day,
Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

WindChime

Stop by my booth and meet me , Lady Helen & Sir Jim. Plus you can sign in to the R/F book. I'm in the woods. Jewelry Creations and More By CherBear. I've got the okay from the parents to let me come for closing weekend so I can say good bye to everyone til ORF opens. I probally won't get out much I'll be in a wheelchair due to I can't walk very well right now.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

renfairephotog

Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Chelsy

I'll be there this weekend. I've got to meet all of you that I've yet to meet, and I need to get pictures this time! last time I was too busy chasing around aya and the rest of albannach. haha. those of you that I haven't met before, I'll be in the garb in my avatar thing.
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

Jademozingo

I will stop by and visit, I'll be there saturday at the least.  I'm bringing a onetime camera as my digital died then disappeared.  I want pictures, and lots of them.  I'll be in green and purple, my guys in green.  I can't wait!

Angus

I'll be there on Sunday, we always enjoy the last day of the fest...
Chief cook, and bottle washer...

CapnFayeCutler

I do wish I could be there. Papa, have an ale for me!  ;D :D
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Sir Ironhead

Uncle Sam has a claim on my time this weekend.  See y'all another weekend.
Debaucheteer
IBRSC #1389
Sandbox Inspector
Iron'n M'Crack
Royal Order of Landsharks #41

Avidd

No faire for me this weekend,gotta work. :(

Old Tinker

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on July 16, 2009, 08:41:54 AM
I do wish I could be there. Papa, have an ale for me!  ;D :D

Ahh,our Ren Daught, CapnFaye not at close'n  :o, whats an Old Tinker to do, Oh, me Daught has already suggested -- Extra ale's will help me's miss'n her. so CapnFaye an ale each Mama Belle and your Papa Tinker will have and we shall hold them high and turn south towards thee, our girl.
best we see thee at OHRF for the R/F Invasion..the third weekend, right!!
Papa Tinker and Mama Belle...

and Avidd and Ironhead, lads we shall miss the both of you, but also we hope to see thee at OHRF.
be well all,
OT & B...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Chelsy

I can't wait to see everyone tomorrow (er, later today)! sadly, I'll only be there on saturday-- which means pictures with everyone possible! I'll be wandering around with my pirate friend all day, so just come up to me and tell me you're from the forums if I don't yell out your name first.

see everyone soon! :]
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

Jademozingo

Sadly I didn't get to spend nearly the amount of time I wanted, nor do everything I wanted to do!  Between having issues getting there in the first place and both of my guys wanting to buy swords, the little one's fairy bubbles... I didn't get to do hardly anything!  We also had to leave early, there was a family event that night. But, Rick was knighted and he's happy about that along with his new sword and shield.  Hmmm... I'm the only one who didn't buy anything. 

LadyHawkeontheHill

What a closing! Tartanic and Queen's tea, need I say more? As soon as I can lift my head up, I'll edit photos and post, this may take a day or two as "bouncing back" is no longer in my vocabulary...(it takes about 3 days to "bounce back"...)
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

kydavid

I love to see LHOTH bounce!   ;)