News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

FlaRF Renames its Village!

Started by FlaRF, June 11, 2009, 09:09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaRF

Hello, all!  I trust you've had a fantastic '09 season at FlaRF.  For 2010, the Florida Renaissance Festival will rename its village (yes, it will no longer be called Playhaven!), and the staff is conducting a village renaming contest.  Winner will receive free passes for next year's event.  I thought you might be interested!

More information can be found on the official site, www.ren-fest.com.  You can also e-mail kristen@ren-fest.com.  Best of luck, everyone!

Toua Taru

I'm taking a stab in the dark on this posting, but has the village been renamed yet?
Leave a little sparkle wherever you go

House Hufflepuff
Lady of The Eighth House

Auryn

from the facebook page it seems that they will be choosing the name only a few weeks before opening, so I would wager that we wont know the new name till early January at the soonest
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec