News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

'Fluffy' Faeries

Started by bellevivre, July 15, 2009, 10:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyElizabeth

Beautiful work indeed!!  This will be amazing when it's done!!!  Your head piece should definitely have roses in it!!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

bellevivre

I'm a little afraid of the headpiece- i bought LOTS of roses, and flora tape, and grass to weave around them... lol I'm just scared of it! I tend to do that- I'll just LOOK at something At a project for weeks stressing over how it will work out- and then I just end up sitting down and doing it- my green chemise should be done this week- I just stared and stared at it, then yesterday I had an epiphany and now I know how it needs to go together...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belle the Kat

Clan Procrastination's Ambassador to the Seelie & UnSeelie Courts

William Silverheart

My dear Lady,
The Fey come in all shapes, sizes and colors. You would make a beautiful Faerie, get your wing on, Lady!

gem

I know this thread is older (did not realize quite HOW old! LOL Could have sworn it was from last year.  ::)), but I just *had* to post some pictures I took today of a new member of the Fairy Court at KCRF. Isn't she magnificent?!

As soon as I saw her (after being blown away by the total orange fabulousness), I immediately thought of Belle's thread. This woman is tall, curvaceous, and looked so stunning among her fae brethren.

sloth

wow wow WOW she and her garb are absolutely stunning.  and she carries herself so well... so enchanting!

brooke

Love the idea of fluffy fairys and especially love the new pics of the orange fairy.  I think this is the first time I have considered a fairy costume for me :)

Brenna

Fluffy faeries are truly the BEST faeries!  Plump and cute and full of merriment!  I think you're an inspiration to a LOT of ladies who feel like a faerie on the inside but have such a fear of showing their fabulousness on the outside where the world can judge.  I think you'd be suprised at how beautiful you'll appear! :D

Captain Dungcaster

I like the Bountiful Faeries idea. Curves are great! How about rather than an Autumnal impression like you said and I agree it seems to be a very popular one, go with a Summer impression as that is when everything is growing and bountiful.
Best wishes in your efforts!
"Fantasy Football, Dungeons & Dragons for Jocks"
I.B.R.S.C #1068.

CecilyWilkins

OMG, the monarch butterfly faerie is stunning! What a fantastic outfit.

Bellevivre, did you ever finish the costume and get to wear it?! Forgive me if you already reported or posted pictures elsewhere, but I'm new, and after reading this thread I so dearly want to know how it came out for you!

Aderin

Monarchs everywhere would be proud if they could comprehend the tribute thou hath paid them. In fact, I bet they flutter to you when you pass through the lanes, no?  ;)
"There is always hope." - Aragorn

Life is the School, Love is the Lesson.