News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

anyone want to meet/Going to Muskogee.ok fair/ Last weekend /kaylee dance

Started by daylight, May 20, 2008, 03:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daylight

I`am going to the Muskogee Ok renfair this weekend and it`s the last weekend . They have their  kaylee dance on sat. Anyone going to be there. Girlmacbeth I`ll be there if you want to meet up somewhere. If anyone can make the Ok fair it is so much fun and the kaylee is most wounderful to much fun.  looking for ren friends who will be able to attend. ;D

girlmacbeth

daylight

Greetings girlmacbeth. what garb will you be wearing? how will I find you? I will be wearing a pirate garb this weekend. where can I met up with you? ;D

girlmacbeth

i'll be in a multi shade green skirt and cream colored  peasant top red/white/brown head dress ,boot covers and also brown botice too ,brown journal in hand i'll be seated in a large black electric wheelchair as well.

girlmacbeth

ok newbie question here whatis the kaylee at muskogee? Please explain

daylight

ok by me if you are in a wheel chair. That doesn`t stop me from being your friend.  The kaylee is a scottish dance that is held at the end of our renfair. The masked ball startes are renfair, and the kaylee ends the refair. It is really so much fun. If you want to go i can push your whellchair out on the dance floor and me and my husban can dance with you. You will love the Ok fair it is pretty big. and the prople are really nice there.  This weekend is the last weekend of the fair. they will hold it  on sat, sun, and on mon. for the holiday. looking forward to meeting you.

girlmacbeth

sounds great just hope I don't run over your feet forgive me please if it happens.

daylight

no problem my friend I have two left feet sometimes myself. I`ll see you there. Looking forward to it. ;D

Wandering Rogue

I was planning to hit your faire this weekend, but alas I couldn't see getting my truck down the narrow street off of 69...bummer
and I really need a faire fix since my home faire doesn't open till Oct.
Ale cures what ails you
A full tankard is a happy tankard

daylight

well they have big drives ways and are not bummy to drive on. people drive liitle cars there, and they have vip parking you  can park in for 5 dollars all other parking is free but the parking area is mostly falt easy to park and drive on if yu change your mind

girlmacbeth

I attended muskogee ren faire this last saturday it was fabulous I danced the rufty tufty the maypole ,and sellengers round I bought a hand flower sliver/green stones a silver/green stone netted headdress attended the Queen's tea got wooed by two rogue knight who crashed the tea and had to make penence by sharping there wooing skills on us ladies in attendance.The whole place was just perfect the people,food,shopping,hadicapped parking it really was like stepping back in time.I really loved everything about Muskogee Ren fest.Pictures are on the way shortly hopefully.here is the link to my pictures hope this works.  http://www.flickr.com/photos/10632540@N02/?saved=1 [/url]                                     

daylight

I`am so gald you had a wounderful time. I told the people were great there. I looked at your pics they are great. you looked like you had a great time. I`am very happy for you. hope  we can meet at another fair soon.  ;D

BLAKDUKE

Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

daylight

well ou got me on that one, I`am not sure of there name, but are eally good. Hey the have a bors feast in nov if you want to check htat out you can go to there web site and get the info on it, sorry iwasn`t much help onthe name of jousting troupe

BLAKDUKE

Not to worry Daylight, I will find out somehow.  I tried going to the web site but the bloody think kept hangin up the pc forcing me to re-boot.  The info will come eventually.  The Boars heade feast sounds great but that is the same weekend that the Gulf Coast faire takes place and since I have to be there and have found no way to violate the laws of physics(being in 2 places at one time) although some of the finest magicians in the land are working on that for me,  I will have to wait until such a time as there is no conflict in schedule.  I am thinking of trying to make the faire in May, if things work out.  thanks

The BlakDuke
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel