News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Kingdom by the River

Started by Lord Figaro, July 17, 2009, 05:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Figaro

It's a brand new fest starting it's first year run. My wife and I were on the planning committee and we hope the event becomes a yearly thing. Anyone in the Southern CA area, especially around Needles CA where the event is to be held. We would love to have you come out and make it all that much better. There is a website up but it's just in the beginning stages so far and has a lot of work to be done yet. But it's something to look at anyway http://www.kingdombytheriverfaire.com/ . The location is going to be Jack Smith Park in Needles CA running Nov 14th &  15th. Any questions feel free to ask.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Escarlata

Are you the contact info for performers and merchants? I can help spread the word once I know who to have them contact.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Lord Figaro

I am one of them, but the main person is Cindy Semione her email is ndlscdda@citlink.net and she will direct them on particular contact info from there. We are just starting to be able to get into the "real" meat of the fest and getting vendors and performers. We are a brand new fest, so the budget is a bit tight yet, but we're hoping to draw enough interest so we can grow and become better as the fest continues over the years hopefully. Thanks for your help Esc, you are as always a great and wonderful person.

George Santayana

Lord Figaro

Our website went down for a while but it is now back up and running. Also anyone interested in performing as a street performer please contact kingdombytheriver@gmail.com, I am monitoring that email and will give out the information on the specifics on who what where and when we are going to have improv-training. We are flying someone down from MNRF to do a two day intense training session and would LOVE to have a good crew come out to learn and play.

George Santayana