News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

You and the Family at Faire

Started by Marietta Graziella, May 20, 2008, 03:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Adolfo

Quote from: Angus on June 25, 2008, 07:46:41 PM
Yea, they all do exactly what I tell them to do...

OK, they mostly do what I tell them to do...

OK, OK, they do what ever it is they want to

...BUT, I do know how to use the weapons, so they fear me...

OK, OK, OK, we bribe them into coming with us...

NO, really we all have such a great time when we do attend "en mass", it is like a roving party...

Regardless of your method, my friend... I'm still envious

Dallan

Our boys love faire. In fact, so much so that when we try to go to our home faire, MDRF, without them they have a fit. It is a different outing without them after all.  ;) ;D We only go once a season without them although we would go more if we could get away with it. Besides the multiple trips to MDRF we make a family trip every year to VARF for our Father's day celebration. We just added NCRF this year and PARF was added last year. We want to try and do even more next year. Here are pictures of us at VARF closing weekend.

Fight'n

Robert Phoenix

Not sure if this will work but... My wife, daughter and grandaughter at our home faire (lake Superior Ren faire) in 2007

Dustin

Photo taken by a random patron at the Four Kingdoms Renaissance Festival:

Photo taken by my mother-in-law in her front yard after the faire:

I took this one of the kids at the faire:

If love be rough with you, be rough with love;
Prick love for pricking, and you beat love down. Romeo & Juliet, 1.IV

Woodsman

This is my daughter and granddaughter and me at the Bay Area Ren. Faire in Tampa Florida.

Landshark #77

Dustin

Dallan

Me with Devon and Drew at GARF.

Diane and the boys.
Fight'n

Lord and Lady Alberon

Us with our son Lord Logan Opening Day 2009 at GSLRF  ;D

FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks

ladyecho

This is the one and only picture of my family at faire together. And the only time my Mom has ever dressed up for faire. Sadly, this is also her last faire. . .she passed 10 days later from a stroke.

Amyj

Here is one of my parents joining me and Pirate Bob for the Pirate Festival in St. Louis 2009.

I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH

LadyFae

My sister and my two older daughters at MNRF in 2008

My 3 daughters and I at the MN Fairy Fest 2010

My sister and my oldest daughter at OWRF 2009

Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

LadyFae

My oldest daughter and I (pregnant) at OWRF 2009

My middle daughter and I (pregnat) at OWRF 2009

Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

Nighthawk

I don't have any family photos on my computer yet, but here's one of my son and his new friend at the Colorado Ren Fest:

He's putting together an archer's persona. If you look closely, you can see his longbow across his back. I'm making his quiver- taking a break from that now as a matter of fact!

This a picture of us at the Elizabeth Celtic Festival from this year. We're in the Renaissance Scots pub, the Knotty Dirk. It's our biggest tent, and the one that's most open to the public- meaning that we provide lots of seating.

Dustin