News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Post number...

Started by Ludovi, July 21, 2009, 03:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ludovi

I have just recently joined the site, and been posting away happily in the threads I found relevant to my interests, but upon glancing back on one of the threads I was participating in, I noticed that my post count has not risen above two. Is there a reason for this?

Thank you for your time, I don't want to be a bother, but curiosity leads me to asking.

Edit- Upon posting in here, it rose to three, but I am fairly certain, I have many other posts still unaccounted for...help?

Trillium

There are certain sections that do not count toward your post count.  I know for certain that Mundane Topics does not count.
Got faerie dust?

lordwriothsley

Sami,
To add on to what Trillium just said there are also a few other places on here aside from Mundane Topics that do not count toward your post count as well. Places like Johns Inn and Member Milestones are a few that don't count toward your total posts as well.

I hope this helps. Thanks.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Ludovi

I had not considered that those areas may not count... Silly me. Thank you both for the help!

renfairephotog

The Backstage forum(mundane, milestone,john Inn) and the Introductions forums do not count towards your post count.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

lordwriothsley

Thanks for the reminder about the Introductions Forum. I had forgotten that that didn't count toward your total posts either.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"