News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

***2009 TIX - Your action needed***

Started by Lady_Glorianna, July 24, 2009, 01:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady_Glorianna

The festival sells group tickets all at once. Since we had a commitement from the previous thread of nearly 90+ adult tickets and we both are confident that we will reach the next tier for group sales, they have agreed that our price will be $12.50 per ticket for adults and $7 per ticket for children ages 7-15 (0 to 6 are free and 16+ are adults). Since the tickets have to be purchased all at once, I need you to send me a check or money order for the tickets made out to me (Gloria Morales) or to cash, your real complete name and your forum name. As I receive monies, I will renmail you to verify receit and information. Once I have the money for the 90+ tickets, I will make purchase and supply the festival with the appropriate list. Tickets will be ready for pick up at the will call booth of the festival under your name. I don't need all the mundane names in your party unless each individual is picking up his/her own tickets. For example, the office will have an envelope for John Doe 6 adult tickets. They will not have all the tickets in an aenvelpe for our group nor will they have incomplete names. They will ask for ID to get you your tickets at the will call window.

Send required above to G. Morales, 605 Buoy Ct, Edgewood MD 21040

Remember I cannot purchase the tickets until I have received all the monies so this has to be done ASAP! Please fell free to post any questions and I will address them as soon as I can. Since I am on cast, I would prefer to make the purchase before the festival starts on Aug 29th (either Mon 24 or Tues 25th). See you over here! ;)
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

mehan

check sent. What happens if enough folks dont't send you $$ and we don't hit the 100 ticket limit?

Lady_Glorianna

I am counting on that everyone that signed up on the other thread will honor their posts. If we are short by 4 or 5 tix's, I will purchase those myself.

I hope to make purchase on or before Aug 15th. Tickets will not be dated so if by any chance you cannot make it that weekend, you can use them later in the season.
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Molly Blair

Lady Nicolette

Hi Lady G!  Check will be in the mail on Monday AM for two adult tickets, with requested info included.  Thanks again for taking on this big job!
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Pinn

I can send our check/money order by July 31.

Thanks
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Lady_Glorianna

Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Molly Blair

Lady Kett

Make check payable to you Lady G? Missed today's mail so check will be in the mail Monday.

Thanks!

Lady_Glorianna

I have to double check with the festival but in the meantime you can make them payable to either Gloria Morales or cash. I guess Maryland Renaissance Festival should be ok but I probably wont have a green light on that until sometime next week.
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Molly Blair

Lady Kett

Thanks Lady G. All ready to pop in the mailbox Monday!

Arianwyn

Hi Lady G..

Thank you for organizing this...I am sure it is not easy. 

I will have a money order done up in US Funds and pop it in the mail by the end of this week.  Will watch for a PM from you confirming you have received it.

Be well.....

Nancy (Arianwyn)

iain robb

Check and info for six adult tickets will be on its way today.

Thank you so much for taking care of this. As I said on the earlier thread, this is such a great help (and huge savings) for those of us coming from out of town, and your efforts are appreciated.

Lady_Glorianna

GOT A REPLY

Checks have to be made out to me (or cash) so that then when I purchase the tickets I will pay them with one check from me.
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Molly Blair

wildhighlandlass

I just replied on the other thread to add two more adult tickets for Sunday, so will now send you a check for total of four adult tickets.  Thanks.
Married, Wildhighlander
Pretty'n M'Crack of Clan O'Neill

Var Greyshadow

Check is in the mail today!  Thank for organizing the group discount.
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

SleepyArcher

Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.