News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

M'Crack Invasion Weekend ?

Started by Lady Jai, May 20, 2008, 07:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinn

Good Heavens what a lot of mushy stuff. It was a pleasure and treat to have met you though. Looking forward to making the pet run and fetch. Huzzah to you.
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

lordwriothsley

Okay maybe it was a little mushy this time,If it was then I apologize.As a pet you have my word that I will not run my mouth so much and keep it short and sweet.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

We like short and sweet and tall and rogueish and... ::)
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

lordwriothsley

Okay I will keep that in mind for next time. ;)
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Pinn

Pets are a lot of fun aren't they??
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

lordwriothsley

Hey as a pet I can attest to that.I had fun this past weekend running errands and taking pictures for the Clan.It was really alot of fun to have my picture taken with my new family as well.I felt honored to be asked into a M'Crack photograph.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Pinn

what is next faire you are going to lordwroitsley? Need more errands run and fetching done
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

lordwriothsley

Well I plan on making Carolina and Pennsylvania and Maryland this year.Hopefully the Clan will be there.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Peddlin

We will, of course, be making appearances at all three. You can check our invasion schedule. Of course, we hope to see you there.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

lordwriothsley

Well I will be working PARF as visiting cast when I go so I will be in my noble garb just like VARF. Carolina I will probably also be working as nobility as well so things will probably be the same there.MDRF you all will probably not recognize me as I will be going as pirate but I hope to see you all there.Thank you all for welcoming me into your M'Crack family, I am having a blast right now as a pet.I hope to collect some more signatures at these three faires.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Master James

Quote from: Scotsman on June 17, 2008, 06:02:59 AM
I think that it is fantastic that Clan White would like to sponsor two Clan O'Morda pets (Dallan & Lady Di). After all, it just makes since considering Clan White has poached from O'Morda before  ;D

Lady Di, it is great to see you among us here on the forum! It is also good to hear you two will be joining our family. Welcome cousins!

What do you mean sponsoring O'Mordas?  We're poaching them too!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Welcome to Clan White Dallan and Lady Di!
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Lady Jai

Quote from: Master James on June 18, 2008, 07:10:19 PM
Quote from: Scotsman on June 17, 2008, 06:02:59 AM
I think that it is fantastic that Clan White would like to sponsor two Clan O'Morda pets (Dallan & Lady Di). After all, it just makes since considering Clan White has poached from O'Morda before  ;D

Lady Di, it is great to see you among us here on the forum! It is also good to hear you two will be joining our family. Welcome cousins!

What do you mean sponsoring O'Mordas?  We're poaching them too!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Welcome to Clan White Dallan and Lady Di!

I was wondering the same thing.  See what Scotsman gets for not being there on Sunday.  :)
M'Crack-Snuggl'n

lordwriothsley

Dallan and Lady Di............two former Clan O'Morda pets now with Clan White.It sounds to me like the White's have just hit the jackpot .Welcome aboard to Clan White you two,I hope you both have lots of fun as a White.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Scotsman

Ha Ha! Funny, but not THAT funny!

Welcome you two ... you'll get the joke later I'm sure. ::)
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?