News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

M'Crack Invasion Weekend ?

Started by Lady Jai, May 20, 2008, 07:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

i really don't have any name in mind, but i guess when time comes i'll come up with one. i just wanted to see the names, because aren't they all kinda full of humor and funny? :D
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Pinn

Sometimes they mean something, sometimes they don't. Mine means something ;) I'm fairly certain you can figure out what.  Our Laird works hard to keep up with all the names, but sometimes he get a little behind.
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Quote from: PinnMcrack on June 05, 2008, 06:26:11 PM
Our Laird works hard to keep up with all the names, but sometimes he get a little behind.

Once again I am wishing comments like these were in John's Inn!   ;D

Lady M aka Strok'n M'Crack
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Master James

Yes indeed Strok'n I KNOW what you mean.  Prod'n M'Crack here.  Chieftain of Clan White. 

My lord Earl, we will speak of this anon this weekend.  I did not know you might be interested. 

There are quite a number of us at VARF.  We have my lovely wife Poke'n, the Countess of Shrewsbury is Blow'n, the Countess of Lincoln is Breeze'n, Master Pate is Chase'n, Sir Walter Aston is Dread'n, Mistress Francis Walsingham is Fidget'n, Mistress Dee is Pag'n and our own Capt. Fletcher Moone is an honorary bard and goes by Drink'n.  We also have a couple playtrons who are part of our goodly clan, Snuggl'n (Lady Jai) and Dark'n (TimT) and our goodly photographer Spanky will become Spank'n and Mad Maggie will become Dirt'n during the M'Crack Invasion.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Scotsman

Quote from: LADY JOYCE ANN on June 05, 2008, 06:06:53 PM
My faire is the Great MDRF, Revel Grove! Is there a list of taken M'Crack names anywhere?

M'Lady, track me or Lady Guinness down next weekend and we will take care of you. Clan O'Morda is the MD chapter and we would be proud to welcome you aboard. Looking forward to flirting meeting you.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Scotsman

Hey Master James, can you post the literary on this page for next weekend. I was gonna cut and paste from the M'Crack forum but I figured since you are hosting you might provide it to the rest of the gang!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Master James

Here is the schedule as I have it now.

Friday night 7-???

Meet and greet at Bailey's Pub and Grill
Burgundy Room (holds 50 and has 2 pool tables)
1861 Carl D. Silver Parkway
Fredericksburg, VA

540-548-4105
Danielle Gross is the General Manager
http://www.tentcorp.com/index.php

Clan Chieftain's meeting to be held here

Saturday

Tailgating 8-10

9AM Pets meeting

10AM go to faire

1:30 Dark'n and Snuggl'n renewal of vows next to the pub

3:00 Toast at the pub

7:00 Pinning of pets outside gate

Potential for gathering that evening in TJ's campgrounds

Sunday

Tailgating 8-10

10AM go to faire

3:00 Toast at the pub

6:00 Gates close and faire ends 

Hope to see everyone there!

Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Scotsman

Thanks Jim ... You are awesome!

... now just need to remember that damn banner!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Master James

ROFLMAO!!!!

Well good luck on that one.  You haven't had it with you since I made it and handed it to you!   ;D  I think maybe if we made you good wife the chieftain she'd rememeber it!
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Scotsman

Quote from: Master James on June 06, 2008, 11:19:26 AM
ROFLMAO!!!!

Well good luck on that one.  You haven't had it with you since I made it and handed it to you!   ;D  I think maybe if we made you good wife the chieftain she'd rememeber it!

Low blow ... but true none the less  ;D
I had it two years ago at NCRF ...  I think  :-\
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

lordwriothsley

Wow as a rennie you learn alot of new things don't you.This clan sounds very exciting.I look forward to learning more about your fine clan this weekend.And for all you Clan M'Crackers (that's just my sense of humor) this weekend will be my birthday weekend as I will be turning 25 next Tuesday.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Scotsman

Quote from: lordwriothsley on June 06, 2008, 11:44:28 AM
Wow as a rennie you learn alot of new things don't you.This clan sounds very exciting.I look forward to learning more about your fine clan this weekend.And for all you Clan M'Crackers (that's just my sense of humor) this weekend will be my birthday weekend as I will be turning 25 next Tuesday.

Well, Happy Birthday friend! Most of the Clan will not be in town until next weekend (June 13 - 15), but if you attend faire this weekend Clan White will be about - just look for Master James and he will point you in the right direction.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

lordwriothsley

Yes I will be at faire this.Just like Master James I to am on cast so I will be there both days this weekend Saturday and Sunday.Hopefully I will see you there.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Scotsman

Quote from: lordwriothsley on June 06, 2008, 12:28:17 PM
Yes I will be at faire this.Just like Master James I to am on cast so I will be there both days this weekend Saturday and Sunday.Hopefully I will see you there.
Crap ... I should have known! Sorry about that. We will see you next weekend.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

lordwriothsley

So this means that all of Clan M'Crack will be there this weekend at VARF. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"