News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

M'Crack Invasion Weekend ?

Started by Lady Jai, May 20, 2008, 07:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady de la Warr

Quote from: lordwriothsley on June 06, 2008, 01:07:46 PM
So this means that all of Clan M'Crack will be there this weekend at VARF. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! ;D

Oh dear NO!! ALL of Clan M'Crack will NOT be there. MANY will be there but not ALL!!! That would be a mighty feat indeed!!!

See - for the East Coast Clans - there are Clans all over the East Coast - well mostly. Just off the top of my head we have MD, VA, NC (two there), TN, a Pirate clan and if I remember correctly from NCRF (slightly fuzzy there) a new one in NY and possibly a startup in PA soon (and I'm probably missing some existing ones).

But not to worry - there will be a great many M'Cracks there on M'Crack weekend.

Oh BTW - Jade'n M'Crack here and my betrothed - Sir Oswyn Dagworth - is known as Smack'n  ;)

Can't wait to see you all on the 14th! This will be my first faire since my surgery (and only my second this year) so I am really looking forward to it!!

lordwriothsley

Well Just in case you may not have heard I am very interested In joining this fine clan.Master James and I will talking about this this weekend and hopefully before I will be the newest memeber of this fine clan.I love being a rennie because i learn so may new things both in and out of the rennaisance world you know.I have made a bunch of new friends and am meeting and making new friends as we speak.Heck it was through TNRF that I even learned about this forum and in the short time i have been a member i already love it.Now wearing a kilt for me is going to be different but i am willing.You know it's like the old saying goes there's a first time for everything and for me this is going to be a first.Of course you will see me on the 14 as just like Master James I to am to am on cast, i will be the noble in black, red, and gold.
And for the record I always love seeing a lovely lass at our faire as I am sure that Clan M'Crack is full of them.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lady de la Warr

Oh indeed M'lord - many a lovely lass in the M'Cracks!

We would love to have you join! Discuss with Master James - I am sure he can find you a sponsor. I already have a pet this year so I will be unable to sponsor anyone until my pet is pinned. But I'm sure there are lots of people to sponsor you!!

I'm sure I'll find you - since I play the Queen of Denmark at faire - unofficially of course - I'm sure I will see you when I come to the Noble's Glade to pay my respects to your lovely Queen Bess. It IS only proper for a visiting Queen to pay a visit to the reigning monarch of the shire you know!  ;)

Incidentally - I almost auditioned for cast this year. I'm glad I didn't - I would have had to bow out due to some temporary health issues.

Maybe next year??  :)

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Quote from: lordwriothsley on June 06, 2008, 09:51:06 PM
i am willing.

...you do realize you have put those 3 little words in a M'Crack thread?  

*Insert devilish laugh here...we need a devilly emoticon again please!*

Lady M aka Strok'n M'Crack
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Lady de la Warr

Well Lady Mikayla..............even if he doesn't put them in a post on the M'Crack forum...........we DO have it in writing here. :evil:

Yes - we definitely need the devilly smiley.

Can I name him?  Please, please, please?

Writh'n M'Crack...yeah I like it!   ;D

if we don't already have one of those that is.

Lady de la Warr

Writh'n...........hmmm.........

Well don't quote me on this but I think that name is available. I don't remember ever seeing it on any of the lists  ;)

Pinn

Lady de la Warr, Glad to see you are doing well. See you at VARF.
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

lordwriothsley

Oh no should I be scared now.Just when i thought that my fellow cast members at VARF were the evil ones and i see this,man I don't know if i should scared or exicted.  ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Ok I have Sunday off and doggie care starting Sat am so I can come out Sat am and come back Sunday.  Woohoo! 

Lady de la Warr

Quote from: PinnMcrack on June 07, 2008, 05:33:30 AM
Lady de la Warr, Glad to see you are doing well. See you at VARF.

Thank you Pin'n - very much looking forward to it!  :)

Quote from: lordwriothsley on June 07, 2008, 06:54:20 AM
Oh no should I be scared now.Just when i thought that my fellow cast members at VARF were the evil ones and i see this,man I don't know if i should scared or exicted.  ;D

Be afraid.........be VERY afraid! LOL j/k - you'll have a blast. No worries!

Tim T

Yikes!  Just a week to go!

Looking forward to seeing so many of you guys(and lasses) there! ;D ;D
Tim
aka Dark'n M'Crack of Clan M'Crack/Clan White

lordwriothsley

Well for all you M'Cracker's out there who will be at VARF on the 8th if you see a noble wearing black red and gold that will be me.Please stop by and say hello if you do see me out there,I look forward to seeing and meeting some of my new fellow Clan memebers.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lady de la Warr

Quote from: lordwriothsley on June 07, 2008, 02:25:48 PM
Well for all you M'Cracker's out there who will be at VARF on the 8th if you see a noble wearing black red and gold that will be me.Please stop by and say hello if you do see me out there,I look forward to seeing and meeting some of my new fellow Clan memebers.

Excellent well! And I shall be wearing exactly the garb I'm wearing in my photo to the left - so if for some reason I'm having "senior moments" that day please do introduce yourself!

Lady Jai

Quote from: Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia on June 07, 2008, 12:22:30 PM
Ok I have Sunday off and doggie care starting Sat am so I can come out Sat am and come back Sunday.  Woohoo! 

Does this mean that we will not have the pleasure of your company at Taylor Manor that weekend?
M'Crack-Snuggl'n