News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

M'Crack Invasion Weekend ?

Started by Lady Jai, May 20, 2008, 07:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Quote from: Lady Jai on June 07, 2008, 02:56:07 PM
Quote from: Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia on June 07, 2008, 12:22:30 PM
Ok I have Sunday off and doggie care starting Sat am so I can come out Sat am and come back Sunday.  Woohoo! 

Does this mean that we will not have the pleasure of your company at Taylor Manor that weekend?

I'm all yours Sat night!  Did I see in a previous post you may get a hotel room though?
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Lairde Guardn

Looks like Motel 6 has won out over camping for the NC/TN/SC contingent coming north.......

Yankin, Peddlin, Loose'n, Deep'n, Pinn'n, Chuck'n, Scratch, and at least two pets will be with our travel group.

See you all friday nite.......

Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

lordwriothsley

First I would like to say hello to all my soon to be fellow M'Crackers out there.For those of you who were out at VARF yesterday on the 7th I am sorry that I could not be out there to see you all as I really wanted to.Hopefully you all will be there for our last weekend of the season which is next week.If so I look forward to meeting each and everyone of you (that is if i can find you).Right now as we speak I am a very excited man because I should become official within the next couple of days as I did speak with Master James today at VARF and did tell him that If your good Clan will have me that I would like to be an official member,to which he said sure no problem we would love to have you in our Clan as we are looking to have it grow.So when I get a chance tomorrow I will be sending him my information from he told me that he will need my telephone number and my e-mail adress to send along to your secretary.As far as names goes I told Master James that I do have about two names floating in the top of my head right but I did ask him to pull up a list so I can take a look at it and see what names are taken it can help me make my choice.Now as far as kilt wearing goes I told him that that was going to take some getting used to for me as this will be the first time that I have ever had to wear one but it's like I said before I am willing.Now I did mention to Master James today that the only problem I am faced with right now is who is going to sponsor me for this Clan as from what I have notice and don't quote me on but I think that everyone in this good Clan is already sponsored so hopefully yall will be able to help me out and find me a sponsor before it's to late.I look forward to seeing you all at VARF next weekend for the invasion weekend.

Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lairde Guardn

The update........

The following is the schedule of events for VARF

Friday night 7-???   (If you have the Clan T-Shirt - Please wear it,  as always...men in kilts)

Meet and greet at Bailey's Pub and Grill
Burgundy Room (holds 50 and has 2 pool tables)
1861 Carl D. Silver Parkway
Fredericksburg, VA

540-548-4105
Danielle Gross is the General Manager
http://www.tentcorp.com/index.php

Clan Chieftain's meeting to be held here

Saturday

Tailgating 8-10

9AM Pets meeting  (Gathering of the Banners)

10AM Clan goes to faire  (we will enter as a group with pets carrying our banners --- TO THE PUB)  (we understand that Cast will already be inside and doing their thing)

1:30 Dark'n and Snuggl'n renewal of vows next to the pub  (Rumor has it that Drink'n will be performing said ceremony.)

3:00 Toast at the pub  (Lairde Guard'n will be calling in "charges"  -- If you have not been given a charge....your safe....for today)

7:00 Pinning of pets outside gate

Potential for gathering that evening TBD by Lairde Guard'n after discussions with the Chapter Chieftains

Sunday

Tailgating 8-10

10AM go to faire

3:00 Toast at the pub

6:00 Gates close and faire ends 
Lairde Guard'n
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC

Scotsman

Quote from: Lairde Guardn MCrack on June 08, 2008, 09:55:41 PM
Looks like Motel 6 has won out over camping for the NC/TN/SC contingent coming north.......

Yankin, Peddlin, Loose'n, Deep'n, Pinn'n, Chuck'n, Scratch, and at least two pets will be with our travel group.

See you all friday nite.......

You guys are right down the street from us ... and darn close to Bailey's pub as well.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Hibernian

Quote from: Lairde Guardn MCrack on June 08, 2008, 09:55:41 PM

First Tenn and now VA, looks like we need to work up an endorsement deal for Motel 6, the official nmotel of Clan M'Crack!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Scotsman

Hibernian ... are you and the Misses coming up?
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Peddlin

"Oh no should I be scared now.Just when i thought that my fellow cast members at VARF were the evil ones and i see this,man I don't know if i should scared or exicted."

The answer to that question is a definitive YES!

Lady de la Warr, I am happy that your surgery is over with, and I do hope that all is well with you. Can't wait to see you this Friday.

The good Lairde and I are very much looking forward to seeing all of you this coming weekend, with breathless anticipation. 

And your dear little Lordship, you might want to quit stressing about your choice of a name. Whatever made you think you might actually have a choice?

;)

Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

lowlandscot

Motel 6, the official nmotel of Clan M'Crack

Contest for slogans to replace "We'll leave the light on for ya" now officially open. My entry:

We'll leave a pint out for ya.

Pinn

That's one thing he may not have realized.  ;D "Proposed" is just that. Until the Laird says "Now and Forever your name is......"
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Hibernian

Quote from: Scotsman on June 09, 2008, 07:22:15 AM
Hibernian ... are you and the Misses coming up?

Unfortunately we will be missing Virginia. Now Heal'n did make it to VA (with my daughter Suzie the Moderately Red Pirate) for their opening Saturday and had a great time. But even as I write this note she is prepping to leave tommorrow morning for a week in western Maryland taking care of my Boy Scout troop hiking the Appalachian Trail. Yours' truly will be in western North Carolina taking your favorite beer token winner back and forth to Boy Scout Camp Grimes where he serves on the waterfront staff as a life guard and swimming instructor. So we'll be with you in spirit only...

Efforting to get Labor Day weekend off to visit my birthplace Maryland. Have a great time in Virginia!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Scotsman

You guys will be missed dearly! I shall drink a 6 pack in your honor ... one for you ... one for me ... one for you .... you get the point!

Labor Day is a must! We will make it worth you while  ;D
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Lairde Guardn

New update......

Joust'n and Just'n will be in attendance on Saturday

Jiggles will also be coming for the weekend.
Lairde Guard'n
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC

Scotsman

Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Dallan

We are not of the Clan but are visiting VARF on closing weekend as usual. We are staying at the Country Inn and Suites. They have that oh so wonderful door in some of their rooms that separates the parents from the kids at night.  ;) Any one else staying there?

Got my fingers crossed for cooler weather.
Fight'n