News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

M'Crack Invasion Weekend ?

Started by Lady Jai, May 20, 2008, 07:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master James

Can't wait to see you guys this weekend and FelineGroovy, If you are are interested in joining our little band, just let me know.  I'm sure we could find you a suitable sponsor and name!  ;)
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Feline Groovy

Quote from: Master James on June 09, 2008, 04:35:53 PM
Can't wait to see you guys this weekend and FelineGroovy, If you are are interested in joining our little band, just let me know.  I'm sure we could find you a suitable sponsor and name!  ;)

You know the temptation for me to say something about UNsuitable being more fun is about choking me over here.  *grin*  (And, um, yes please!)
Where was I going and how do I get there?

Lady Aldyth

Quote from: Feline Groovy on June 09, 2008, 10:19:59 PM

You know the temptation for me to say something about UNsuitable being more fun is about choking me over here.  *grin*  (And, um, yes please!)

You called? LOL

What say you Jim... can I have her?

Master James

She's all yours and Feline Groovy, I'm sorry.  LOL!!!!  Now we just need a name for her!  How about Cat'n?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

lordwriothsley

Cat'n M'Crack..........I like that Master James well done.It fits Feline Groovy well.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lady Delaine Kitts

ok, so i'm seein' and hearin' all these awesome and cool things about Clan M'Crack.  I WANT IN!!!!!!!!!!!  you know "mistress moire" is all about the naughty, unseemly and all around fun!!  so who do i talk, bribe or give a free room at the Slipidon Inn to in order to get in?  i've already thought of the perfect name for Moire Slipidon............how's about Slip'n M'Crack?  fits huh?  any info would be muchly appreciated.
Lady Delaine Kitts
Neal and Bob Nobles Gone Wild
Slip'n M'Crack
Proprietor of the Slipidon Inn

aidenoffairfax

Ooh... can I join in? I've already got a name! Hackn M'Crack... what? I thought it was pretty catchy.
Please go ahead and clear your throats... the hack has arrived!

Scotsman

What is happening to our little Clan ... all these folks!

Do you know what this is gonna do to Thanksgiving dinner ... and M'Crackmas!

We are going to have to rent a stadium somewhere!!!!

.. I know, we can start our own cult compound! We'll call it the M'Cult for the insanely drunk!

.. I M'Crack myself up!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Master James

Quote from: mistressmoire on June 10, 2008, 10:32:12 AM
ok, so i'm seein' and hearin' all these awesome and cool things about Clan M'Crack.  I WANT IN!!!!!!!!!!!  you know "mistress moire" is all about the naughty, unseemly and all around fun!!  so who do i talk, bribe or give a free room at the Slipidon Inn to in order to get in?  i've already thought of the perfect name for Moire Slipidon............how's about Slip'n M'Crack?  fits huh?  any info would be muchly appreciated.

As I told the good earl, I think that Mad Maggie would be a great sponsor for you as she will be official this weekend at VARF as Dirt'n and then can have her own pets.    ;D

Quote from: aidenoffairfax on June 10, 2008, 12:48:02 PM
Ooh... can I join in? I've already got a name! Hackn M'Crack... what? I thought it was pretty catchy.

Hey its available and I think you would be a GREAT addition to the M'Cracks!  I'll either PM or email you with some info.  I'm not sure if I have your email or not.

WOW Clan White of the M'Cracks is really going to be growing!   ;D
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

aidenoffairfax

I'm in! I love the idea... can't make it to Friday night, but I will catch up with everyone on Saturday. Count me in. Who do I need to talk to in order to get involved.

Hackn M'Crack it is!
Please go ahead and clear your throats... the hack has arrived!

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Scotsman, I've been saying I see a need for a Rennie Commune!   ::)
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Lady Delaine Kitts

I think that Mad Maggie would be a great sponsor for you as she will be official this weekend at VARF as Dirt'n and then can have her own pets.    ;D

just spoke with her and she says Yeah!!  i also looked at the list you sent "the earl" and looks like Slip'n is available!!  what do we need to do now? 

::::::excited:::::::::::
Lady Delaine Kitts
Neal and Bob Nobles Gone Wild
Slip'n M'Crack
Proprietor of the Slipidon Inn

Hibernian

Quote from: Master James on June 10, 2008, 01:24:36 PM

WOW Clan White of the M'Cracks is really going to be growing!   ;D

LOL, I can see the new signs now:

Clan White    20
Clan O'Morda 0

Sorry Scotsman, I had to do it. ::)
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Lady Bell

hey jim, i can sponsor someone in if needed.  See you all this weekend.
Fidget'n M'Crack--Clan White
Mistress Frances Walsingham--VaRF
Owned by
Lady Bell -Chihuahua
Bella- Ital. Greyhound