News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Camping near NYRF

Started by Mikael, July 26, 2009, 10:34:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikael

Some friends and I are looking into going down to NYRF the last week in August, before my home fair King Richards starts.  My question is there camping any where close to the fair.  If any one could provide any contact information/ Website that would be very much appreciated.  We just don't have the extra money for 2-3 nights in a hotel. 

Serenity

Hubby and I are staying at Beaver Pond in the Harriman State Park.  Found it using the NY State Park website.  It's supposed to be about 30-45 minutes from the faire, but we've never been so we'll see.  It cost 47 dollars for 2 nights. Definitely good when you consider the least expensive hotels rooms we found were like 80 dollars a night!  Even if we have to drive a little further, I'll take that over spending a fortune for a hotel room.
DoRT
OBL
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3798

Brother Robert of Essex

Info for that Beaver Pond Campground:

County Rte 106
Stony Point, NY 10980

(845) 947-2792

;D

Serenity

Thank you, Brother Robert!

I had just crawled out of bed when I typed that and wasn't quite awake yet.  Can't wait to meet you all!   :)
DoRT
OBL
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3798