News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Something I thought about...

Started by ++King of the Pirates++, July 27, 2009, 10:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

++King of the Pirates++

I really enjoy acting and I was curious. How old do you have to be to audition for the CRF?  I had considered auditioning because i figured I'd fit right in being obsessed with Shakespearean drama and all.
I'm also a total Ren Faire geek which I guess is obvious since I'm on these forums. :)
"When the people fear their government there is tyranny, when the government fears its people-there is liberty"

Lickspittle

While I'm not sure of the official age policies, I do know that below a certain age, your parent/guardian has to be a faire participant as well, and on-site (not necessarily -right- next to you at all times, but available)  and that between that age (I'm vaguely thinking below 14, but that's a -very- vague recollection) and 18   , you still need parental permission.. 

I can say that it is -very- good environment for younger folks to be in, and to explore.

I'd really recommend sending an e-mail to the entertainment folks there (there's links on their web site) and talking about it to them.. they've been -very- good to talk to.

Kind regards,
Lickspittle

Lickspittle La Foole
"tristior - tamen - sapiens puella mihi"