News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Love and Romance weekend

Started by Radu the Gypsy, July 19, 2009, 08:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carpathian

Quote from: RenaissanceBarbie on July 20, 2009, 03:18:07 PM
So the weekend was alright as weekends go (great attendance but hot weather) up until the very end of Sunday where it turned to crappy mccrap weekend.  I don't want to talk about it at length here since that can easily end in tears (not averse to PMs as an alternative however) but I'm sure word will spread as it always does and you will all be "in the know" in due time.

As for me this week I am going to not sing and not talk as much as possible so I might even be able to utter a peep this coming weekend in song or otherwise, though I'm not holding my breath.  :'(  The whole thing is ridiculous. 

Cheers. I'm off to drink my weight in tea and honey.   Glad you all had fun...love!   :-*

(Maybe I can hide a boombox with our cd under my dress and mouth the words....game on.)

I hope your throat is feeling better!  Get well!!  Love your photo by the way, so cute!  :)
If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!  :-)

RenaissanceBarbie

Taken out of context I must seem so strange.