News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Your Turn. Have a GREAT show!

Started by Hey- Arent You?, July 27, 2009, 10:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey- Arent You?

Well met all!
so, I was thinking about it. and since we are packing up a bunch of costumes, games, rides, and all of our fun after next weekend  (Sob!), I thought, since we wouldn't be needing them for a while, why don't we load them all into some trucks and send them to you guys.  maybe you could use our fun to start some fun for yourselves.  maybe even have a festival?  there is one catch, you will need to get your own hamsters.   ;D

seriously, have a ball and break a leg (in the theatrical sense).  we all wish we could be there with you, and/or you here with us, but since we can't... wishing you cool breezes & blue skys and crowds that want to play!  remember to love & support & watch out for each other.  Please post lots of photos!

Cheers!!   

-Adam
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

NelleMoorley

I second Hey Aren't You's sentiments, and wish you a happy season from us folks in Colorado.  May the daytime streets be merry and the nighttime campgrounds boisterous (until 10 o'clock).  Hopefully I'll be able to make it out to visit, and get Sir Suave to come along for the ride, at least once.  Keep it warm there for us!  And preferably humid, too! (wouldn't want to ask too much of you)   ;D  And most of all, HAVE FUN!!!
Nelle Moorley

Terry Griffith

Gramercy to you both for the kind wishes from our Sister Faire.  Would that we were closer and could grace each other's Shires.  Congratulations on the success of your run and I hope we do as well (albeit without the hale).

Our shared fellowship is unique and, hopefully, we can bond in person someday.

All the best and slainte.

Terry Griffith, the Irish Troubadour
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

Blushing

Have a wonderous season indeed!  And watch out for hitchiking hamsters ...

;D
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Professor M

Thank you for the good wishes, one and all.  It is so wonderful to feel that "connection" from such a great distance.  I look forward to the day I can visit your shire and see you all in person.  Please, please, please, if you ever get to Morelandshire, be sure to say Hallo to Professor M.

I imagine we'll have a lot of things to talk about.  ;)
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Mistress Charlotte

Hello everyone!!  I can't wait to see all of you!  I wish my fellow Colorado Rennies could come with me... alas.... I will just have to bring Giselle... you will love her... she is my ......hamster.... I'm sure hamsters are welcome in Morelandshire??!!!

See you soon!
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

kilted one

This is a lot of fun.  Thank you for the good thoughts.  Being a sophomore, it will be interesting stepping back in the reigns again, but am looking forward to it.  I do second the sentiment that if only there were more time and less distance, I would so love to visit Colorado.  Until that happens, be well!!
....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

anne of oaktower

Looking forward to seeing you, Charlotte, and meeting little Giselle.  Mayhap she will be "in the family way" when she arrives, and leave a few hammies in Pgh :) 

Hope that one day many of us will be able to make the trip out to visit our Colorado cousins and, of course, you all are always welcome here. 

Have a blessed finale weekend!
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

Demetrius

Hey everyone- wishing you all the best! If your shuttle service ever makes it out this far let us know- we'd love to visit.

And Anne, you just might get a visit from a hamster- if you do, please let me know! 
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...