News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

YAY I got a new car!

Started by SleepyArcher, May 20, 2008, 09:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marietta Graziella

Fun car!

I vote SCRVYDOG!!!
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

DeadBishop

Quote from: Synnovea on May 21, 2008, 09:56:02 AM
Quote from: Poco the Pirate on May 21, 2008, 09:03:19 AM
It's so SHINY!!!! You are very very lucky.  How fast does it go?

It goes Reeeeeaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyy fast...cuz it has a spoiler  :P :P ;)

btw Sleepy, I like it and I vote for SCRVYDG for your vanity plates.
No no, you've got it wrong.  It's fast because it's yellow.  The spoiler is there for impressing the ladies...  ;)  

R/F.com member since 2003

Lady Renee Buchanan

As the proud owner of Chiquita 2, a 2002 VW beetle, I concur 100% with your choice of color.  Yellow rocks!

Great car, good luck with it.  And as I get 37 mpg on the highway and a 45 mile round-trip commute, I know you will be smiling all the way to work and back!
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

CelticOne

Its very nice and the yellow should make it easier for spotting in crowded parking lots.
The mind is like a parachute, its best when open.

divapixie

OMG Sleepy!  I am looking into trading my Malibu for a Cobalt or a Aveo!  The Cobalt wasn't my idea it was the dealers but... I'm so sick of my Malibu hogging gas that I could scream and I like little cars.  I used to drive a beat up Ford Festiva that was smurf blue... and it got 40 miles to a gallon... *sigh* I miss that car.
"I have the heart of a child... in a jar on my desk."

Erynn

I wish I could get a new car. My 97 Taurus is kinda dying, and gas mileage could be better, but at least I only have to fill up once a week. (Had a great surprise this morning. Gas jumped 16 cents) But I have no monies for a new car. :(

Oh, and I also vote SCRVYDG.

Storm

Last year I had to get a rental car while they were doing some work on my car, and they gave me a Coblat.

I pulled up to work in it the next day and a couple of my co workers started giving me crap about it. They said it was a "chick" car...LoL

Your Cobalt looks a lot nicer and sportier then the one I had. I think mine was a 4 door and it was kinda a bubblegum red color. Looked like a dang gumball going down the road!

Your 2 door looks way better! And, at 38 mpg you can't go wrong, especially when gas is going to be closing in on 4 dollars a gallon soon!...

I am on board with the SCRVYDG plate too!...