News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Need Some Help

Started by StarrBeth, August 12, 2009, 12:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarrBeth

Hi all,

I need a little help.  I need some suggestions or where I can look for a wooden cup for next year's faire.  I got a horrible rash around my mouth this year after faire.  We're pretty sure it was an allergic reaction to the metal cup I was using.  Obviously, I don't want to use that cup again.  I appreciate any help you guys can give.  Can be website where I can order a cup or a store you might know of that would carry them.  Thanks again!

Leisle

Syrilla

I'm compiling a list of good places.  :D  I am also including people that make the really good one like mine.

StarrBeth

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  I was so miserable I never want to go through that again...:P  Thanks again Kim.  You're awesome!

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: Syrilla on August 12, 2009, 07:59:14 AM
I'm compiling a list of good places.  :D  I am also including people that make the really good one like mine.

Ahhh, your Martine mug? It's very very nice. Mine's not as fancy but I do love it! @_@
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Syrilla

Yep.  I love it.... and can't find my card with his contact info!

Avidd

Martin Wood Works
www.WoodWhore.com
972-867-2660
mwwmartinwoodworks@yahoo.com

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: Avidd on August 13, 2009, 08:34:08 AM
Martin Wood Works
www.WoodWhore.com
972-867-2660
mwwmartinwoodworks@yahoo.com
[/quote

:) Great minds, Avidd! I pm'd the info to Syrilla last night! See ya Sunday btw!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Syrilla

StarrBeth

Thanks for the link.  Now we just have to see what I can talk the hubby into.  Luckily I have plenty of time.   ;)

Avidd