News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

NEW - Door County Renaissance Fantasy Faire

Started by Lord Clisto of York, June 10, 2009, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Clisto of York

Hail friends,

The Door County Renaissance Fantasy Faire, is scheduled to run for two weekends, September 26th & 27th and October 3rd & 4th, 2009, Saturday & Sunday. This is a new faire to Wisconsin located in beautiful Door County, Northeast of Green Bay. The faire is open from 10am-6pm rain or shine and the cost is $10 adults, $7 age 5-15 or over 60.

Prepare to step back in time to the festival atmosphere of a charming Olde World harvest festival and country market day in Renaissance Europe. For all who long for childhood days of make-believe and enchantment, a time of gallant knights, fair ladies & fairies, brazen wenches & damsels in distress, wizards and dragons, merry men & minstrels, gypsies & royalty, we invite you to join us in the lush,
tree-filled shire.

For more information, visit their website at - www.doorcowirenaissance.com

HUZZAH!!!

Lord Sir Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Lord Clisto of York

Hello my friends,

It seems that the New Door County Faire in Wisconsin has been canceled and will not be on for this, their first year. We in the court, were all set to go to perform there and had just heard info Tuesday afternoon to that effect with all the particulars. But, just this morning, Wednesday, there was a call saying the faire is now off do to specific reasons at the moment that came up. Seems many things were trying to be done to fast to late in a nut shell. There are a few other issues I shall not get in to which we were told as well. And, although their website at this moment still is not updated to reflect it is canceled, I can assure you it is. If I find out more information I will post it here. Even the chamber of commerce was not notified until one of our people called. So, keep an eye out here for more information if I get any.

Thanks
Lord Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished