News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

THE MOMMENT ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR - ASSISSINS CREED OUTFIT DONE

Started by Carpathian, July 31, 2009, 05:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carpathian

So it is finshed and was taken for a "test run", these are some of the photos we have of it.  The last photo is a pic of me in a belly dance costume I made as well.  :-)  Trent did the leather and metal and I did all the cloth on his outfit.   ;D

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!  :-)

Carpathian

Oh and I forgot to add, this is Trents first fair outfit, he has never gotten dressed up before!  HAZZAH!!

LadyShadow

May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

Manwariel

Alisoun

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." --William James

renfairephotog

Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Carpathian

Thank you, it was interesting trying to get that all together, and poor Trent kept freaking out about how it was going to look, because as most of you know material has rules to work with to get it to fold right or lay right, you have to do certain things to it....well he was freaking because he thought it was going to get ruined.   And Voila!  It is not, he trusts me now....LOL  (He was worse than a bride, oye!!)   ;D

He also got the "switch blade" to work too!  That was my first coif and I have to say I rather like how it turned out, I have never made a hood of any kind, so I am pretty siked!!   ;)

FortuneRose

Nice Job Carpathian!  I think it turned out right nice!  I'm going to show my hubby.  He wanted this outfit SO BAD the past couple festival seasons.  He'll be so jealous.  lol!  You both did very well, the leatherwork and sewing job!
LLVW

Taffy Saltwater

Sveethot!

flidais

DragonWing

Dragon rider and mage,
(aka Vince)

Carpathian

Yeah, would you guys believe that most of the leather came from an old suitcase and the straps are old belts that he bought at a thrift store!!  LOL   ;)

LadyElizabeth

HOT, very hot!  I had no idea what the assasins creed was, but I googled it and he looks spot on!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Carpathian

Quote from: LadyElizabeth on August 03, 2009, 02:57:54 PM
HOT, very hot!  I had no idea what the assasins creed was, but I googled it and he looks spot on!

Thanks!!  And cool user pic!   :o

Khaalis

Rogue, Merc and certified RenRat