News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Hi Everyone =)

Started by Sugarhorse, July 31, 2009, 09:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugarhorse

Hi everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself  ;D  I have been coming to Ren Fest for the majority of my life, and this year will be our 5th annual actual celebration of Ren Fest.  My family treats Ren fest like a holiday, and each year we bring an (ever growing) large number of people in costume for one Sunday.  I look forward to talking to some of the people I see every year (actors, sellers, and other ren fest junkies, I remember you all!) This year we're all coming on the Irish Festivals weekend!  Hope to see you all there!

Terry Griffith

Cead mil failta, Sugarhorse.  I'm sure you will enjoy your visit.  Try to put up a photo so that we may recognize you.

Slainte.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

Sugarhorse

Ive uploaded some of last years pictures into a photobucket album, I hope it works :-\
http://s566.photobucket.com/albums/ss105/sugarhorse/Ren%20Fest%202008/

kilted one

We look forward to making your acquaintance. 
....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Professor M

Sugarhorse, it will be a pleasure to meet you.  I looked at your pictures.  The last two are a bit small, but it looks like your mother is quite the seamstress!  I know the value of having a good costumer in the family.  Please do say hello when you see me.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Sugarhorse

Haha she surely is!  I told her we should open a rental stand, as we have a closet filled with renaissance costumes! 

Sorry the pictures are small, I copied them off my facebook and they didnt seem to copy right :-\

But I surely will say hello when I meet everyone!  Looking forward to September!

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Hail & Well Met, from Texas... from a person that grew up in the "Burgh" (Churchill)
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God