News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

anyone carpooling?

Started by LunasReincarnate, August 04, 2009, 12:42:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LunasReincarnate

hope im not stepping out of the guidelines here. but i was wondering if anyone would like to set up a car pool type thing to and or from the faire????  i personally  will be coming from Frederick MD. but i can show up at any location on the way  to the faire from there.

so i guess is anyone interested in trying to save money and going green this year?
"My Lords, do whatever you wish. As for me, I shall do no otherwise than pleases me. "

analise

I wouldn't mind having someone to ride with! I'm on your way from Frederick! I'm in Highland. Could go 70E, 32S (or East, whichever it is), then, say meet at the park-n-ride off Broken Land Pkway? I mean, it's not ideal, but if nobody else takes you up on it, it'd save you part of the trip.

LunasReincarnate

that sounds lovely il have my schedule next Sunday so ill have a better idea of when i need to be there and not!
"My Lords, do whatever you wish. As for me, I shall do no otherwise than pleases me. "

RSLeask

That'd be a bit of a different way to go for me, there.  I usually take the beltway south around DC (live west of), and catch 50 for the straight-shot.  There's always the northern route, of course, but that's the long way around for me.

What's a Grecian Urn?  Are we talking union, or non-union?