Author Topic: anyone carpooling?  (Read 1625 times)

Offline LunasReincarnate

• R/F.com Member
  • ~*~Blessed Be~*~
    • My Myspace
anyone carpooling?
« on: August 04, 2009, 12:42:59 AM »
hope im not stepping out of the guidelines here. but i was wondering if anyone would like to set up a car pool type thing to and or from the faire????  i personally  will be coming from Frederick MD. but i can show up at any location on the way  to the faire from there.

so i guess is anyone interested in trying to save money and going green this year?
"My Lords, do whatever you wish. As for me, I shall do no otherwise than pleases me. "

Offline analise

• R/F.com Member
  • The Girl with the Cookies
    • Not That Jaded Designs
Re: anyone carpooling?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 06:51:54 AM »
I wouldn't mind having someone to ride with! I'm on your way from Frederick! I'm in Highland. Could go 70E, 32S (or East, whichever it is), then, say meet at the park-n-ride off Broken Land Pkway? I mean, it's not ideal, but if nobody else takes you up on it, it'd save you part of the trip.

Offline LunasReincarnate

• R/F.com Member
  • ~*~Blessed Be~*~
    • My Myspace
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 10:28:09 PM »
that sounds lovely il have my schedule next Sunday so ill have a better idea of when i need to be there and not!
"My Lords, do whatever you wish. As for me, I shall do no otherwise than pleases me. "

Offline RSLeask

• R/F.com Member
  • I'm not shy... I'm a passive socialite.
    • Myspace
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 12:28:52 PM »
That'd be a bit of a different way to go for me, there.  I usually take the beltway south around DC (live west of), and catch 50 for the straight-shot.  There's always the northern route, of course, but that's the long way around for me.

What's a Grecian Urn?  Are we talking union, or non-union?

Web hosting provided by www.RangeHosting.us
YeOldeRF