News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Weapon Policy?

Started by sonofslaanesh, August 06, 2009, 04:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kcdcchef

i too was curious on that one.

TKM

i couldn't say i ever saw you there, regrettably. hopefully you will return next season, when I'll be back home.

kcdcchef

so i should count you out for my snow pictures??? its okay, j. micheal strange has my back

TKM

hey, kcdcchef, i'll be back in town by january, so if you dont have your pictures by then let me know

Sullivans Bastard

The idea of not having something swinging at my hip to rest my hand on was unacceptable, so this was my solution today:

;D :P

What they didn't realize is that my playing can do far more damage to an unsuspecting listener than any sharp pointy thing...  ::)

Gauwyn of Bracknell

I had a similar issue while on our visit - nothing to rest my hand on and the flute I play is just a little too small to function in kmy sword's place  :(
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Mooncalf

There was an incident a looong time ago, where some loony grabbed someone's weapon and hit them over the head with it.

It is my understanding, that the insurance company will not insure kcrf, unless they have that "no weapons" thing.