News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

MDRF Labor Day Invasion 2008

Started by Scotsman, May 21, 2008, 11:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dallan

It was great to see old friends and meet some new.
Fight'n

Lady_Glorianna

I wish I could have been around more. Glad to have met those who I did both directly and indirectly. If you are to come back during this season and you see me be not afraid to say hello ;)
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Count Adolfo

Well, I have finally (and eventually) made it back to Florida.
Turns out my starter is going to need a new solenoid... could have been far worse.
However, rather than dwell on the hassle... I'd like to say that this trip was one of my most enjoyable times at Faire.
It was great to see all you old friends and make some new ones in the process.  I hope all of you make your way to BARF sometime so I may return your wondrous hospitality.

Count Adolfo

Quote from: The Frog Lady on September 02, 2008, 09:07:48 AM
Greetings!  On a fluke my husband and I decided to take a trip down to the Renn Fest on Monday and we ran into so many of you!  One gentleman in particular directed us to check out this site - it was Count Adolfo - there were others from this crew but I can't remember since my husband and two friends were insistant on getting me drunk off meade.  I was truly impressed to hear how far some of you traveled just to check out our neck of the woods (literally!).

I wish I could travel around and check out other fests - perhaps when the kids are alittle older!  But it was really nice meeting some of you, sounds like you had a great weekend (and the weather held out for you - it notoriously rains on Labor Day).

My name is Jessica, I was the gal decked out in lots of frog jewelry.  My husband is Jim, my kilt sportin bear of a man. :)

I didn't do it... there were no witnesses... you can't prove anything...
uh... I mean...
I might have been drinkin'...

welcome to the forums!!!

Pinn

I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Count Adolfo

Scotsman

Greetings lads and lassies ... let me say I could not have scripted a better weekend or group of folks. We had a great time. The surprise visit from Mehan & Ewan was awesome! Thank you everyone for your friendship, comraderee and merriment! You are all awesome.

Next years invasion will coincide with Rendevous. Our topic will be posted in the Rendevous boards - keep an eye out for it.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Scotsman

Next stop ORF September 13/14 ... hope to see most of you there!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

lordwriothsley

Quote from: Scotsman on September 04, 2008, 08:52:26 AM
Greetings lads and lassies ... let me say I could not have scripted a better weekend or group of folks. We had a great time. The surprise visit from Mehan & Ewan was awesome! Thank you everyone for your friendship, comraderee and merriment! You are all awesome.

Next years invasion will coincide with Rendevous. Our topic will be posted in the Rendevous boards - keep an eye out for it.
Hopefully I will be able to make both Rendezvous and the MDRF invasion next year if nothing comes up to stop me. ;)
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Pinn

There is only one thing thing stopping you :P
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Count Adolfo

next year's trip is already being planned... hopefully to the exclusion of the complications marring this year's trip

Scotsman

The Redevous thread is up and running ... get over there and contribute
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Count Adolfo

Quote from: Scotsman on September 04, 2008, 10:05:25 AM
The Redevous thread is up and running ... get over there and contribute

Yes, SIR!