News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Queen looking for work.

Started by Syrilla, August 09, 2009, 10:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syrilla

Anna Iram

Syrilla, ther's a posting in our FLARF forums regarding a new faire in Miami.

http://www.renaissancefestival.com/forums/index.php?topic=8207.0

It's being presented by the producers of FLARF and will run three weeks. It would be so awesome if you were to find a gig in Florida!

Syrilla

It doesn't look like they are interested in finding new performers.  But thank you for the link and the notice! 

LadyElizabeth

Maybe if you listed when you weren't available for the folks it might help to figure out which fairs you could do??  Just a thought.

I personally can testify to the glorious Lady Kimberly's talents at fair.  I've seen her perform and she is amazing with the audiences and especially the children.  Also, unlike many Kings and Queens, she does not separate herself from her subject for vast amounts of her day, but walks among them and is very available!! 
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Syrilla

Thank you LadyE!  You are so very kind.   

I had meant to put that information on there, but my fingers became too excited at the thought of hitting the enter key!

lordwriothsley

Quote from: LadyElizabeth on August 11, 2009, 02:51:48 PM
Maybe if you listed when you weren't available for the folks it might help to figure out which fairs you could do??  Just a thought.

I personally can testify to the glorious Lady Kimberly's talents at fair.  I've seen her perform and she is amazing with the audiences and especially the children.  Also, unlike many Kings and Queens, she does not separate herself from her subject for vast amounts of her day, but walks among them and is very available!! 
Lady E I will second everything you just said as I to have seen what Lady Kimberly can do at fair as well. I had the pleasure of working with her last year at TNRF on closing weekend (which happened to be rendezvous) and was absolutely amazed at her work in the streets and with the audiences and so forth. Just like you and everybody else I to hope she finds a job soon as well.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Syrilla

Thank you lordwriothsley.  It was great fun walking about with you.  You did great with keeping the Queen entertained during the stop and go progress!  :)

lordwriothsley

No problem Syrilla. The pleasure was all mine. I do hope to be able to do it again next year if you guys will have me back at TNRF that is.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Syrilla

Thanks everyone for the nibbles.  If I cast out more bread will they grow to bites?

Count Adolfo

BLAKDUKE

There are testaments I could rain down upon my psuedo relative, but I will warrent that there is not enough storage capacity on this server to handle it all.  Needless to say that should anyone say things negative(who would do that??) about her, it will take no time to assemble a mighty host of an army and at quick march we would reduce their lands to rubble.  I might even have a hard time at my age to be able to stay at the head of the army as there are those that I am sure would vying for the honor.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Syrilla

Count Adolfo

the following is a subliminal message intended solely for the influencing of Syrilla.  If you are not Syrilla, read it at your own risk or you may end up being subjected to attending Faire with ME.  Thank you.  ;D

I (Florida) would love (Florida) to see you (Florida) come to (Florida) any of the Faires (Florida) that I (Florida) attend (Florida) on a regular (Florida) basis (Florida).
I'm (Florida) sure (Florida) that there are (Florida) some Faires (Florida) out there (Florida) that would (Florida) greatly benefit (Florida) from having (Florida) another great and talented (Florida) performer like you (Florida) on their cast (Florida)

Any ideas (Florida) where you might end up? (Florida)

:P

lordwriothsley

Quote from: Count Adolfo on September 25, 2009, 12:22:00 PM
the following is a subliminal message intended solely for the influencing of Syrilla.  If you are not Syrilla, read it at your own risk or you may end up being subjected to attending Faire with ME.  Thank you.  ;D

I (Florida) would love (Florida) to see you (Florida) come to (Florida) any of the Faires (Florida) that I (Florida) attend (Florida) on a regular (Florida) basis (Florida).
I'm (Florida) sure (Florida) that there are (Florida) some Faires (Florida) out there (Florida) that would (Florida) greatly benefit (Florida) from having (Florida) another great and talented (Florida) performer like you (Florida) on their cast (Florida)

Any ideas (Florida) where you might end up? (Florida)

:P
LOL! Good one Count. I like that cousin.  ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Count Adolfo

oh, no!  you read that, Cousin?  :o
Well, we look forward to your move to Florida, then...
;D