News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Queen looking for work.

Started by Syrilla, August 09, 2009, 10:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squire Mickey

That would make one of me twin daughters be the proper age fer Mary, say round 8 years I believe...
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Syrilla

Just a quick update, I am still in the market for another festival.  A few promo packages have been sent out, and I shall call them after the new year.  Thanks to everyone for the good words!

Capt Spleen

Quote from: Count Adolfo on October 10, 2009, 10:20:57 PM
dueling Queens?

LOL!!! That'd require quite a creative storyline...
but I can tell you, I KNOW it'd be a treat to have Syrilla around in ANY capacity!!!
A few years back, CRF had six queens on the court to our good king Henry. It was interestingly different.

BLAKDUKE

Quote from: Capt Spleen on December 23, 2009, 09:20:20 PM
Quote from: Count Adolfo on October 10, 2009, 10:20:57 PM
dueling Queens?

LOL!!! That'd require quite a creative storyline...
but I can tell you, I KNOW it'd be a treat to have Syrilla around in ANY capacity!!!
A few years back, CRF had six queens on the court to our good king Henry. It was interestingly different.

Not being snarky or snide but your right that would have strained the creative juices since none of the six wives were ever in the same place at the same time.   I can think of a few interesting one-liners for that group
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Capt Spleen

If i recall correctly it was each queen had a crack at being queen for a weekend. Sort of a try out for the following year as to who would be Queen superior. The one whom did win out, has been queen for a few years now, and does a superb job.

And no, not historical at all, but, Like I said it was very interesting to experience.

Count Adolfo

sounds it
I'd still like to know, though...
when is Syrilla coming to

<FLORIDA>

<FLORIDA>

<FLORIDA>

lordwriothsley

Quote from: Syrilla on December 23, 2009, 09:01:57 PM
Just a quick update, I am still in the market for another festival.  A few promo packages have been sent out, and I shall call them after the new year.  Thanks to everyone for the good words!
You know Syrilla if you were to ask nicely I'm sure you could earn yourself an audition at VARF since they are just around the corner you know (the auditions that is). ;D ;)
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Syrilla

Well, still no offers for this year.  Sigh.  Off to work at Space Camp!

Lord Clisto of York

Syrilla,

Not sure if you mentioned this or not, but will you be at Tenn this year? or when you said "no gigs" you meant nothing at all? That would suck. I loved meeting you finally last season.

Lord Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Syrilla

Yes, I have been asked to return to the TNRF!  I can not wait to see everyone!

wildthingjew

oh, miss katie scarlett and i are looking so forward to seein you again this year when we come to tn, spoke with harold from indiana about being sure to join dinner groups this year, hopefully miss katie could get the opportunity to speak to you up close and personal, so glad that you will be at tn, and congrats on the wings too!
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett

Syrilla

Oh, good.  I will be so very happy to see you both.  Esp. miss katie scarlett.  Due to work scheduals, I will not be out as much.  So, when plans are made, make sure to let me know ahead of time.  :) 

See everyone in May!

BLAKDUKE

Quote from: Syrilla on March 02, 2010, 01:07:33 PM
Yes, I have been asked to return to the TNRF!  I can not wait to see everyone!

Like they would even consider asking someone else.  Of course the powers to be have done dumber things.
Hope to see you in Pensacola this weekend.  See PM
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Count Adolfo

Syrilla

I really wish I could have been there!  Working, just wasn't the same.  All I thought about while working, was you guys.  HUGS