News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Queen looking for work.

Started by Syrilla, August 09, 2009, 10:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsTheBishop

Quote from: Syrilla on February 07, 2010, 12:36:04 AM
Well, still no offers for this year.  Sigh.  Off to work at Space Camp!

That was actually my dream job as a child.

Syrilla

I always wanted to attend, but never could.  So now I attend every day, and love it!  Proves you are never to old, set in your ways, or strange to reach for a dream!!!!!!!!

Count Adolfo

Syrilla

Count you never give up.  I never heard from anyone down there.  I did try a few faires.

amy

Syrilla,  Sarah and I live just minutes from SpaceCamp in Huntsville!  We would love to meet up one day for a chat if you have a free minute!

ItsTheBishop

Quote from: Syrilla on March 14, 2010, 10:20:00 AM
I always wanted to attend, but never could.  So now I attend every day, and love it!  Proves you are never to old, set in your ways, or strange to reach for a dream!!!!!!!!

So how did you manage a job at Space Camp, if you don't mind my prying? :)

Count Adolfo

Quote from: Syrilla on March 15, 2010, 11:06:05 PM
Count you never give up.  I never heard from anyone down there.  I did try a few faires.

Oh, come now, beauteous Majesty...
just how much respect for me would you have if I were a quitter?
;D

Syrilla

Amy, I would love to have a chat one day.  :D
Itsthebishop,  I just applied and interviewed.
Count, Very true!

Syrilla

I will now also be appearing at the Santa Fe Renaissance festival in Sept.  YEA!

BLAKDUKE

FANTASTIC...

Is this faire listed in the directory.  I saw the website but that was for 2009.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Syrilla

I don't know, as it is still very young.

BLAKDUKE

Good Luck and rock'em as I know you will.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Syrilla

Is your festival looking for a New Queen or a Lady in Waiting with experience?  Then look no further!  Lords and Ladies, you are about to be introduced to the One and the Only... Kimberly!!!!!!  She comes with a full wardrobe (the period of your choice), and more than enough talent to woo any King or Court.  

This is a limited time offer.  If you hurry now, to your scribes, I will throw in Not One, Not Two, but THREE references and a resume.  
IS THAT ALL, you ask?  NO!  Because, I am in a good mood today, I will include A PREVIEW WEEKEND!  You can have Kimberly come to your festival and see what she can do!

Here is just a sample of all that is included:
Slideshow
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y255/syrilla/My%20costumes/Queen%20Pictures/?action=view&current=eb5014e9.pbw

So, why not forward this message to your Entertainment Director and make a girl happy!
Dates available January through April, and June till mid October.

Current festivals : Tennessee Renaissance Festival (May), Santa Fe Renaissance Festival (Sept one weekend),  and Louisiana Renaissance Festival (Nov. -mid Dec.).

Syrilla

Is your festival looking for a New Queen or a Lady in Waiting with experience?  Then look no further!  Lords and Ladies, you are about to be introduced to the One and the Only... Kimberly!!!!!!  She comes with a full wardrobe (the period of your choice), and more than enough talent to woo any King or Court.  

This is a limited time offer.  If you hurry now, to your scribes, I will throw in Not One, Not Two, but THREE references and a resume.  
IS THAT ALL, you ask?  NO!  Because, I am in a good mood today, I will include A PREVIEW WEEKEND!  You can have Kimberly come to your festival and see what she can do!

Here is just a sample of all that is included:
Slideshow

So, why not forward this message to your Entertainment Director and make a girl happy!
Dates available January through April, and June till mid October.

Current festivals : Tennessee Renaissance Festival (May), Santa Fe Renaissance Festival (Sept one weekend),  and Louisiana Renaissance Festival (Nov. -mid Dec.).

Lady Margarita

The Renaissance and Fantasy of the Ozarks is looking for a Queen.  Faire dates are April 6 through April 7,2013 in Fayetteville, Arkansas.  We do have limited funds so we can not pay as much as a larger faire would.  This will be our 2nd spring faire and the fourth faire that RFFO has had (2 fall faires and 1 spring faire)

If you are interested, please contact us at   rffoentertainment@gmail.com

Our website is http://www.renaissancefaireoftheozarks.com