News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lady Of The Lake

Started by BLAKDUKE, May 21, 2008, 12:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Jack Wolfe

Yeah, but they'd never get the grin off your face...  ;D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Welsh Wench

Oh, he will be fine.
The trick is to resist whispering 'ooh baby!' in his ear while administering CPR. Even for a joke.  :-*

LJ had better be padded like the Michelin Tire Man.
Or be prepared to pick me up off the ground!  ;)

Now what was the question? Oh! The answer is Yes. I will be at LOTL with Deborah.

Edited: Yes, Randy will be there. And great to see you back, Kathryn!
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Escarlata

YAY!!!!!! We'll see you both there with Randy in tow, I hope.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Celtic_Fae

Hey guys. I just want to say thank you for welcoming me back so openly. There's been a lot of drama in the Rengroups/boards (I'm not going to perpetuate it by spreading it) and it's kind of been disheartening to lose people I thought were my friends. So "Thank you!"

BLAKDUKE

Quote from: Mad Jack Wolfe on August 26, 2008, 02:43:15 PM
Yeah, but they'd never get the grin off your face...  ;D

the trick would be closing the coffin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

The Highland Rogue

Only two months til our unofficial kick off of the 2008-2009 season...  Woo hoo... we will see you there...  ;D
"Níl gach uile fhánaí caillte"-"Not all who wander are lost"
Vincere vel Mori - "To Conquer or Die"

Steve "Maclaine"

Escarlata

Yay! We'll look forward to seeing you and CelticKitten there!
Esc be no lady!

Celtic_Fae

Be prepared to see a total "stranger"...the garb is going to be way different than my normal ensembles!  ;)

Celtic_Fae

Gee, I wish we could make sub-threads for threads already started in a miscellaneous section like this. Anyway, what hotels would everyone recommend in the area? It's a little far for us to be driving to/from the faire each day since gas prices are so high.

Seamus Ex Machina

Lord Jarhead and I are currently planning mayhem....I mean travel arrangements at this moment. 

I happen to have a bit of last season's loki just waiting for the right occasion....... ;)
Legendary Hellraiser

Sir LJ

Quote from: Welsh Wench on August 26, 2008, 01:27:28 PM
Don't worry, Blakduke--I'm taking a CPR course in the next few weeks.  ;D

Good! I am taking I "Can't Breathe Classes" and someone has to breathe life back into me!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

The Red Horseman / Marine'n M'Crack

Escarlata

Fae, Sorry about not responding earlier, I missed your question. There are several hotels in the area, including a MicroTel and and new Best Western. Give me a couple of days and I'll get you addresses and phone numbers.
Esc be no lady!

Celtic_Fae

Quote from: Escarlata on October 10, 2008, 05:22:06 AM
Fae, Sorry about not responding earlier, I missed your question. There are several hotels in the area, including a MicroTel and and new Best Western. Give me a couple of days and I'll get you addresses and phone numbers.

It's okay. We already booked one at a good rate that is only about 10 minutes away. Thanks anyway!  :)

Woodsman

We are planning to go to LoTL Saterday and Sunday. Hope to see you all there. ;D
Landshark #77

Escarlata

We'll look forward to meeting you, Woodsman.
Esc be no lady!