News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Phoenix Risen! (Official Roster Thread)

Started by *Teach*, August 09, 2009, 03:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isisdy

LMAO!!!!! I didn't even realize that I put rooster instead of roster but since I did I like the sound of it! And hey roosters are worth keeping because who doesn't love a good dim bulb fight. Tell our roster keeper to stop that narb gaziness until TRF.

Lishy

Sorry, didn't know my presence was required.  No one had posted on this forum in so long Id kind of been off in my own little world.  And usually Ali lets me know when the roster needs to be updated.  So, whatcha be wantin, eh?
Muintir Go Deo!
SquishyLishy, Squeak, 1/2 of D-Lish
Clan o hEighnigh

isisdy

nothing really...... :) just anything to make pictures of Lishy pop up! lol... just rub the mouse and out pops the genie!

AnnMarie B

Quote from: isisdy on July 03, 2010, 01:58:43 PM
nothing really...... :) just anything to make pictures of Lishy pop up! lol... just rub the mouse and out pops the genie!

HAHAHAHA!!! I love it!!
Phoenix Risen

Lishy

Quote from: AnnMarie B on September 17, 2010, 09:13:50 AM
Quote from: isisdy on July 03, 2010, 01:58:43 PM

HAHAHAHA!!! I love it!!

Skips in singing "Im a genie in a bottle baby, gotta rub me the right way honey. . ."

::)
Muintir Go Deo!
SquishyLishy, Squeak, 1/2 of D-Lish
Clan o hEighnigh

Dracconia

*jaw drops open*

I never thought that song could be sexy......oooohhhh! Can I try?!
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake