News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

9th Weekend Recap

Started by Hey- Arent You?, August 09, 2009, 09:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey- Arent You?

Quote from: Zoë on August 10, 2009, 12:06:43 PM
Quote from: Hey- Arent You? on August 10, 2009, 10:30:05 AM

I swear, I have never seen any one person drink as much cheap beer at one sitting as Demetrius.... except maybe his twin brother Delerius.....   ::)

Haven't been to many college parties lately, have you?  ;)

not lately...or ever. I are unedumacated.   I have however, been informed that you are onboard for the next faerieup outing.

Quote from: Avan on August 10, 2009, 12:23:02 PM
Well on Saturday Cynthia Orella and I celebrated our 1 year by sleeping in.  ;D  It was nice not having to get up and rush to be somewhere too early in the morning.  After having a relaxing morning we went out spent sometime in Manitou and Old Colorado City.  Unfortunately the first place I want to go for lunch wasn't going to be open for 2 hours so we found the Craftwood Inn and made dinner reservations.  We found a little roadside BBQ place and ate lunch there.  After a short nap and a change of clothes we made it to dinner. It all was good until I got hit upside the head with a bat by a summer cold. I took a bite of the dinner and was done.  She took me right home and made me go to sleep with some hot tea and cold pills.  Sunday was spent being miserable and avoiding the homework that is now incredibly behind.

Avan's got swine flu!

yes Av, we'll try to keep you posted.....too.....
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Hey- Arent You?

Quote from: Page1andbeyond on August 10, 2009, 12:32:13 PM
I had a kickin party on thursday that EVERYONE WAS INVITED TO, but not everyone came to.  *AHEM hey aren't you* then I went with the lovely ella ella eh eh (madrical) and sparrow and some others to a rather awesome spelunking adventure, accompanied with frenchies and Hiking.  lovely.  Now sadly I am back in the real world....at my awful desk job  avoiding entering receipts by browsing throughouly through the forum.......I AM GOING NUTS.....I NEED SCHOOL TO START...OR TO START A FAIRE IN MY BACKYARD!!!!!    O I put it on the other thread, but if anyone is going to the santa fe faire CALL ME  i go to school there and would LOVE to be a part of the group!! (I have a great costume I am creating in my now overfill of spare time)

yeh.... not sure what happend w/that. 2nd time we missed.  sorry.    :'(  would have enjoyed that.

you still get to toddler wrangle on the 15th tho!   :D
~Edmund Burke

Zoë

Quote from: Hey- Arent You? on August 10, 2009, 12:35:08 PM

I swear, I have never seen any one person drink as much cheap beer at one sitting as Demetrius.... except maybe his twin brother Delerius.....   ::)

Haven't been to many college parties lately, have you?  ;)

not lately...or ever. I are unedumacated.   I have however, been informed that you are onboard for the next faerieup outing.

You bet I am!  That would be so much fun.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Zoë

Quote from: Page1andbeyond on August 10, 2009, 12:32:13 PM
O I put it on the other thread, but if anyone is going to the santa fe faire CALL ME  i go to school there and would LOVE to be a part of the group!! (I have a great costume I am creating in my now overfill of spare time)

Just come along!  There will be quite a few of us there on cast, so even if you come by yourself you won't be the only one there.  I'm so excited for this year's faire!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Demetrius

I swear, I have never seen any one person drink as much cheap beer at one sitting as Demetrius.... except maybe his twin brother Delerius.....   ::)

Haven't been to many college parties lately, have you?  ;)

Nor has he seen me drink a full beer, cheap or other...  I'm still working on the bottle of bear I had a week ago!
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Hey- Arent You?

Quote from: Demetrius on August 10, 2009, 10:27:13 PM

Nor has he seen me drink a full beer, cheap or other...  I'm still working on the bottle of bear I had a week ago!

see, that was a cleverlycalculatedforhumoruntruth.   which, in my world, will, after this summer, be forever known as "making a demetrius"    ;D :D ;)
~Edmund Burke

Demetrius

Quote from: Hey- Arent You? on August 11, 2009, 04:08:03 PM
Quote from: Demetrius on August 10, 2009, 10:27:13 PM

see, that was a cleverlycalculatedforhumoruntruth.   which, in my world, will, after this summer, be forever known as "making a demetrius"    ;D :D ;)

Too late- mom already made a "Demetrius" who, btw, must admit the zone of silence only worked on Busch drinkers- therfore, yes, I heard what Hey Aren't You? said about "making a hamster."

Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...