News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to TRF

Started by Ottheinrich, May 21, 2008, 01:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muffin

Quote from: Capt. Bacardi on October 10, 2008, 08:50:40 AM
Our tickets showed up yesterday....46 days until the road trip starts...  ;D  8)

yeah and they delivered them to the wrong address  :o At least we had an honest person.. (well I hope anyways!!)

Can't wait till we get down to TX!!!

Have a fabulous opening weekend everyone!! I am so renvious!!!!
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Queen Bonnie

MeowMobile is mostly packed, cat boxes cleaned and plants watered. I will leave for my Motel this afternoon! See you all bright and early tomorrow. Huzzah to TRF! It is finally almost here! Doing the happy packing dance!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

*Teach*

Seriously... you had to be evicted this morning? Really?
ok... be there in a bit
Helped them get their stuff out and now finishing up to leave for faire

*rum is ready to go!*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Element of Air

Wow, the fair is so close now! I was just thinking, I have NEVER been to the first weekend of TRF. 2006 (my first year) I was not really into going to TRF due to other issues, but wound up going every weekend from 3rd till closing, and last season (2007) I was in California for my cousins baby shower on 1st weekend.

Ah! I am so excited. I get to be there at 6 PM on Friday! rather than getting there about 3-6 AM Saturday morning due to work being an issue.
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

LadyElizabeth

I look forward to seeing u again Element of Air!!  We'll be getting there around 5 or 6 tonight too!!  I'm not sure where we'll start with our "walk about", but hopefully we'll run into each other at some point tonight!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Element of Air

YAY! I have missed the two of you! You are both such fun! :)

yay for Arrival sisters! (getting to camp at the same time)

;D :D
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Bonny Pearl

Just got off the phone with Meg (Elo) and she is in Huntsville!!!! She has made pretty good time getting down here, lol!  Think she's excited????? :o ;D

I will be up at the McLotofus campsite at about 1:30!  See you all there later this afternoon!
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

LadyElizabeth

THe McLotofus camp area is definetely on the top of my list to visit this evening.  Have tons of friends over there and so will hopefully see ya tonight Bonny Pearl and Meg too!!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Lord Duelist

Is it really...

20 hours, 10 minutes

until cannon?

Looking forward to a totally rockin' day tomorrow. I need it after a mundane-life debacle of last night.

Lady Ann of Draycott

Two more hours and I'm outta here!!!  ;D
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96