News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Funeral Service for Scott "Hoss" Griffith

Started by Jezzy MacPeaks, August 11, 2009, 12:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jezzy MacPeaks

By permission of Russ & Christine Griffith:

Hi all,I'd like to thank everyone for their condolences on behalf of myself, Russ and the rest of Hoss's family. I've got an update on the arrangements that have been made.Johnson-Romito Funeral Home99 West Aurora RoadNorthfield, OH 44067(330)468-1443will be handling the visitation and service Hours will be Wednesday 8/12/20092 - 4 PM and 6 - 9 PM In lieu of flowers, donations can be made (to his parents) to help cover the burial costs.Any cards being mailed to the family should be addressed to;Mr & Mrs Richard Griffith7687 Chaffee Rd Northfield OH 44067Cards can also be left @ First Aid, or soap booth during faire & we'll make sure Mom & Dad get themAlso - anyone wishing to come is Garb is encouraged to do so - and will be very welcome. Faire was a very happy part of Hoss's life and his parents know how important his other family was to him
Pyrate Queen
Costumer, Extraordinaire
Hook'n of Clan M'Crack
Have Blunderbuss, Will Plunder