News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Bladed weapons

Started by Vartha, March 10, 2010, 07:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vartha

I'm a 13 year veteran of the Bristol Renaissance Faire and moved down here Northwest Arakansas in 2005 
I've been to the Castle once, the 2006 season, since I've been down here in 2005 and I worked that weekend at Knights keepe.
  Are there bladed weapons allowed to be worn by playtrons if they are peace tied?

I'm hoping to show a friend around and hopefully show Jeff some pics of Bristol to give him ideas too.

Shameless

Yes, peace-tied bladed weapons are allowed at the Castle.  My friend and I went for the first time last season and we did go in garb including my boarding cutlass.

Vartha

Craigmeister

Will you be making the trip to the Norman Medieval Faire in Oklahoma this weekend?  How about the closer, new Spirit of Magic Faire in Spavinaw, OK next month?  Tulsa will host the King's Champion Medieval Faire in September as well.

You can find weblinks to these Renfaires & more at my website.  It focuses on this part of the country.

www.meistersrealm.com

Godspeed to your next Renfaire!
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Vartha

Well I have to work my mundane job, and the only way I could make it to the castle is a friend is picking me up, my car's not in too great of shape lol