News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Gulf Coast Faire @ Mobile

Started by BLAKDUKE, May 21, 2008, 01:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLAKDUKE

Quote from: James Elwyn on October 24, 2008, 12:49:08 AM
Has there been any word as to whether or not Labrynthe will be attending this year?

Sir James:

I do not believe they will be as they are not on the schedule.  And unfortunately even if they were the light of your intention(the redhead) is no longer with them.

King A.....
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Just Jesse

BLAKDUKE

Lots and lots of people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Jesse

well theen me and my crusader will be there on sat

BLAKDUKE

Quote from: Templar Jesse on October 29, 2008, 01:14:18 PM
well theen me and my crusader will be there on sat

Is your crusader of the wee variety???????

James Elwyn

I do not believe they will be as they are not on the schedule.  And unfortunately even if they were the light of your intention(the redhead) is no longer with them.

Indeed, I was aware that Jessie was no longer among them. I was just curious as they are one of the few acts us as guardsmen were familiar with on a semi-personal level. More-so than just, "Hey, look at that group over there."

But yes, twas sad news indeed when it was known Jessie was no longer part of the group.

Count Adolfo

One of these days I'll make it to this Faire!

BLAKDUKE

Quote from: Count Adolfo on October 30, 2008, 01:54:08 AM

If it would help I could make your appearance a command.  You cannot say no to the King............

fionasfancies

We will be there!  We invite all guests and patrons to come visit our booth -

Fiona's Fancies - offering the finest in historical costume accessories.

We offer a wide variety of pewter pendants for either ladies or gentleman, brooches and pins, pendants, beaded jewelry of all types, historically accurate jewels such as earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and our famous feather fans fit for royalty!

You can view a few pictures of our designs at www.fionasfancies.com - the web site is a work in progress, but there is a picture gallery available.

Please drop by to visit us at the faire!  You might even chance to find Lady Fiona singing somewhere at the faire or even at the booth.

Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!

Lady Fiona MacLachlan,
(Heather Batey)
Fiona's Fancies

Just Jesse

see you guys this saterday and sunday. we own a house in dauphin island, so now we can go both days

Count Adolfo

Quote from: BLAKDUKE on October 30, 2008, 10:19:27 AM
Quote from: Count Adolfo on October 30, 2008, 01:54:08 AM

If it would help I could make your appearance a command.  You cannot say no to the King............

I DO believe that will be unnecessary... as I've discussed with you this weekend, I intend to make it next season.
I just have to fit it into the schedule and pray no unforeseen's come up...

BLAKDUKE

I shall look forward to it my friend.   We had a great time at the faire with all of the folk that we met and mayhap some day they can all come up to one of our faires.

Count Adolfo

Maybe we can invade Alabama next year!

BLAKDUKE

temper

Temper; what makes a good sword, be sure to keep it.