News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Info on arrangements for Hoss, pulled from GLMF board

Started by mumsies, August 11, 2009, 08:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mumsies

Funeral Service for Scott "Hoss" Griffith
« on: Today at 12:40:38 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
By permission of Russ & Christine Griffith:

Hi all,I'd like to thank everyone for their condolences on behalf of myself, Russ and the rest of Hoss's family. I've got an update on the arrangements that have been made.Johnson-Romito Funeral Home99 West Aurora RoadNorthfield, OH 44067(330)468-1443will be handling the visitation and service Hours will be Wednesday 8/12/20092 - 4 PM and 6 - 9 PM In lieu of flowers, donations can be made (to his parents) to help cover the burial costs.Any cards being mailed to the family should be addressed to;Mr & Mrs Richard Griffith7687 Chaffee Rd Northfield OH 44067Cards can also be left @ First Aid, or soap booth during faire & we'll make sure Mom & Dad get themAlso - anyone wishing to come is Garb is encouraged to do so - and will be very welcome. Faire was a very happy part of Hoss's life and his parents know how important his other family was to him