News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Forest brew question

Started by suka044, July 16, 2009, 10:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suka044

i was at silverleaf for the first time over the weekend and i tried forest brew cream soda and it was the best i ever had but i forgot to ask them or get a buisness card about them. does anynoe know if they have a website i can order from?

I tried posting this on the silverleaf forum but no responce do I thought I'd try here

L Dale Walter

I can find out this weekend.

L. Dale Walter
Director
Knights of Iron

suka044

thanks alot i dont know if ill be able to get back there and ask myself

suka044

L Dale Walter

I talked to them, and they do not have w ebsite, nor a distribution network.  You have to find out where they are (magically I guess as they have NO information) and then buy their stuff.

Really wierd people.  When I was management at SLRF last year I went to buy a rootbeer from them, now I have on my blue management shirt, so they knew who I was (or should have) and after I bought it and went to the tap to fill my glass they yelled at me saying "No tasting.  Pick one and fill it!" even though I had not done anything of the sort, AND had the ability to boot them from the faire if I so desired.

I have not bought from them since.  They even acted put out when I told them about your question, and asked if they had a website.

Really odd...

LDW

suka044

Yeah that is wierd no site or way of selling it. When I was there I didn't notice anything mean like that I heard them saying no tasting but nothing crazy. Oh well thanks for trying for me though

L Dale Walter

So I talked to the ACTUAL guy who makes the rootbeer this weekend, not his grumpy minions.  Really nice guy.  He told me that as he uses no preservatives in his brews, he can only market them for a few days after he makes them, so web sales are out.

There ya go,

LDW

suka044

oh ok thats to bad cause its so good i would totally buy a bunch if they were able to sell it