News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A Raise of Hands Please....

Started by flidais, August 12, 2009, 12:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sealion

Would anyone object to me inviting the steampunks from Brass Goggles to join our meet & greet?
Cindy/Ciana Leonardi di Firenze/Captain Cin

LadyAnn

I would have no objections.... The more the merrier  ;D
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

LadyAnn

Quote from: flidais on August 31, 2009, 10:33:59 AM
Alrighty....Labor Day weekend will soon be upon us.  In the past this has been a great weekend to find RF-ers from all over running amuck about the shire.  So let's plan on some wondrous get togethers.....

LABOR DAY WEEKEND
SEPTEMBER 5-7
BUCCANEER BEER FEST

MEET AND GREET
All three days at 11 at Things From Rings and then onto the Dias to have pics with Madge!!!!

SATURDAY
Djilia Phralengo at 2:45 at the Sparrow Tavern

SUNDAY
Queen's Tea at 4 in the Castle....Tickets are $9.95 and we need to get a count to Ladyfair by.....ok I'm not sure which day....Ladyfair which day would like a could by?

MONDAY
Costume Contest at 3:30 at the Mother Oak stage....not saying we all have to enter, but it is Day Of Wrong and what could be more fun than seeing all the crazy get ups everyone is wearing!!!

May I make a suggestion for Monday?

I am planning on going to attend the Smoker... If anyone would care to join me.
Last year I attended with Lady Jane Austen (aka LHOTH) and it was a lot of fun.  ;D

http://www.michrenfest.com/renaissancesmoker.html
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Jon Foster

Quote from: sealion on August 31, 2009, 01:57:09 PM
Would anyone object to me inviting the steampunks from Brass Goggles to join our meet & greet?

Invite them all!

Jon.

Ladyfair

Flidais - Final count can be on Sat at the Meet and Greet
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

flidais

.....Oh yes Sealion, please do invite the Brass Goggles folks. 

.....LadyAnn the smoker sounds like a good idea for Monday!!!  I will put it down for Monday instead of the costume contest.  Not that people can't do both, just don't want to make too much "clutter".  The smoker starts at 5:30 and is held in the castle.  I think that we will leave it up to everyone to purchase there own tickets for this event.  If I am thinking right it is just under $10 a person and comes with two beers and two cigars and some munchies.

.....Thanks Ladyfair!!!