News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2009 Buccaneer Bash!

Started by CapnJack, August 12, 2009, 04:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoë

Better than saying you don't have a pair...
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Adriana Rose

CapnJack

Remember folks, pre-registration is OPEN and by pre-registering for the Bash you save $5 off the admission price!

Also, if you're interested in scaring the normal folk this weekend, on Sunday the 23rd we're going to be at the Pearl Street Mall in Boulder promoting the Bash in FULL PIRATE GEAR!  Come out and join us if you can!

We'll be meeting at 12:00 NOON at the Starbucks on 15th and Pearl St. in Boulder.  Hope to see you there!
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

holierthanthou

Quote from: CapnJack on August 20, 2009, 06:33:41 PM
We'll be meeting at 12:00 NOON at the Starbucks on 15th and Pearl St. in Boulder.  Hope to see you there!

Caffeinated Swashbucklers Unite!  :-*
There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish a small candle.

CapnJack

Well, I certainly had a lot of fun yesterday!  Wish I could find some pictures though.

In any case, for those of you who are looking to come to the Bash, remember to pre-register on www.sunkenbones.com!  This will save you $5 off your admission, as well as helping us know what kind of turnout to expect.  Pre-register soon!  The registration page is only open til the 16th of September!
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

holierthanthou

Avast me hearties!  It surely was a good time yesterday!  If you can make it to the Bash, I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time... and we'll have live music, live wenches, once live food, and lots of live entertainment, as well as lively folk.

Francisco Paula

Live music, live entertainment and live food is great but live wenches are are so much better than dead wenches.

Tanda

Quote from: Sir Garath on August 26, 2009, 03:54:40 PM
Live music, live entertainment and live food is great but live wenches are are so much better than dead wenches.

(This so going to get me in trouble)

But the dead ones can't say No.
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Francisco Paula

I still have hopes that i can find a live wench before i have to resort to the dead ones.

Demetrius

Quote from: CapnJack on August 24, 2009, 01:35:32 PM
Well, I certainly had a lot of fun yesterday!  Wish I could find some pictures though.

In any case, for those of you who are looking to come to the Bash, remember to pre-register on www.sunkenbones.com!  This will save you $5 off your admission, as well as helping us know what kind of turnout to expect.  Pre-register soon!  The registration page is only open til the 16th of September!

Hey- I think I saw you go by...

This is no small party- we had a blast last year- so tell your friends!
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

holierthanthou

Where else can you have your friends/family locked up in a cage for a pittance, listen to Celtic music, chat with piratical company, gnash, flirt and be all out dastardly all at the same time?  OK maybe at a faire, but there soooooo far away.  This is close by and for one night only.  Rum, rum, rum, rum, rum! (sing the rum part)  ;)

First few hours are child friendly.... morality does digress with time and age.  :o

Francisco Paula

"Where else can you have your friends/family locked up in a cage for a pittance, listen to Celtic music, chat with piratical company, gnash, flirt and be all out dastardly all at the same time?"

A political ralley?

Heck come to just see me i know you all want to.

holierthanthou

Well another mall crawl came and went!  We had a ball wandering around promoting the bash, commandeering a train, invading the Taste of Colorado (in the most tasteful way) and just being all out silly.  After party was fun as well.  See what you are missing out on?!  Sign up early for the Bash and save money.

Radu the Gypsy

Quote from: Sir Garath on August 26, 2009, 04:54:48 PM
I still have hopes that i can find a live wench before i have to resort to the dead ones.

Dead ones also dont press charges...

Francisco Paula

Okay how did me and dead wenches get to be a conversation here. Come on all the charges were dropped.