News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2 for 1 tickets get the word out

Started by Carl, August 14, 2009, 02:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl

If you have any friends coming in let them know that if you bring in 4 canned goods you get a two tickets for the price of one ,saves some money Good for the first 3 weekends of faire. I had talked to some out of towners last year and they didn't know about this deal.
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

shadowcat546

thanks for the heads up!
I certainly need discount tickets.  too bad they don't have a frequent -visit-/points club !
I know they have season passes. I have been poor for 10+ years: couldn't possibly spend over $100+ on a luxury, let alone a necessity.  I meant getting credit for having gone--when I could--for 20 yrs
Shannon, ..The Colonial Peddler --see Webshots shadowcat546 (so.-east Mich.) Goods for Sale

Jon Foster

This could really help us out. I'm guessing this is for a regular adult ticket right? Maybe we'll buy the kids tickets at Kroger and do the two for one for ourselves. Buying season passes would be better though. Maybe next year.

Jon.

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

They do kind of have a frequent visitor club, it's called the Season Pass.

flidais

Good info.....I also just read on the website that on opening weekend there is bogof ticket offer for people with a motorcycle license.  And a bogof ticket offer for military memeber with a military or veterns ID for the first three weekends.

LadyAnn

Is this just for the first three weekends?
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

darkranger

Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

RenWitch

Just a note...on the Lighthouse of Oakland County's website, they state that you get bogo for three cans of food.....

Severus Schmidt

I love this I dont think I am getting free tickets this year so I will use this.

LadyAnn

Quote from: RenWitch on August 19, 2009, 04:31:57 PM
Just a note...on the Lighthouse of Oakland County's website, they state that you get bogo for three cans of food.....
I called the office yesterday and they said it was 4 cans of food for bogof.
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

anna*regina

I don't think the tickets are weekend specific but I'm having a brain fart. Can you buy extra bogo tickets to be used for a later weekend?