News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Need On Site Eyes Quick!

Started by William_MacKean, August 19, 2009, 11:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

William_MacKean

Can someone get on site before Friday and let me know if they have my mead tent up yet?  It is the vacancy near Bad Manor's green room overlooking the Arbor.

Would appreciate it!  A pic would be the awesomeness, if possible.  Email it if need be.

As of Sunday, it was not up, meaning the vendor cannot set up barrels until then.  Too close to crunch time for my tastes!

Muffin

Bacardi talked to Jim yesterday and it was sounding like the main mead booth is probably going to be the only one up and running opening weekend...
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

William_MacKean

Quote from: Muffin on August 19, 2009, 12:25:19 PM
Bacardi talked to Jim yesterday and it was sounding like the main mead booth is probably going to be the only one up and running opening weekend...

Mid America will get the space set up and expect Jim(s) to get their stuff running, even if that means working overnite Friday.  They did that to the Jaycees and Lions more times than I can count.

I am sure all will be well, I just hope there is time to get it going.  I'll be there all nite Friday, if need be.

tcindie

I'll be on site from about 4:30 friday on, so if you need a hand with it.. track me down. ;)

Tarac

Just talked to Kevin he is on site right now and said the tent is up.
Scotch the only way to go

William_MacKean

Quote from: Tarac on August 19, 2009, 08:16:52 PM
Just talked to Kevin he is on site right now and said the tent is up.

Awesome!