News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Another season come and gone....

Started by Athena, August 17, 2009, 09:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athena

As I sit hear in the drudgery of Cubicle Land, I have the memories of the past six weekends to sustain me....what a roller coaster ride we've all endured! The place where we gather to leave behind the drama of mundane life became embroiled in that very drama.

There is strength in numbers, and that has become apparent in the last week. From the gathering at the trustee meeting to the love and goodwill in the lanes of the shire, I am so proud to call GLMF Home. See you all next year. There WILL be a next year!

LONG LIVE AVALOCH!
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Baroness de Vale

Huzzah! How right you are Athena! This past weekend was probably one of the best I've ever had at the Shire! Everyone from cast to staff to patrons were so cheerful and determined to enjoy it to the utmost. It was so very hard leaving after pub sing last night and the kids were crying because it's over for the year. Thankfully we took some video to help sustain us through the winter. But we'll be back next year and so will Avaloch!