News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

For you hamster rennies....I found this

Started by Carpathian, August 03, 2009, 12:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holierthanthou

Quote from: Lady de Laney on August 19, 2009, 11:28:15 AM
The GREAT thing about Faire Hamsters or Hamsters from the Hamster King is... they never die. Typically hamsters live 3 to 4 years and it's rare that one lives to be older than 5.

So HUZZAH to Faire Hamsters we love them... and their magical and bring smiles to faces... at least mine do.

de Laney, I truly agree with you.  The German twins, Halbstein und Eileen were constantly getting attention when they were on my shoulders.   ::)

Unfortunately Halbstein disappeared on the fairgrounds when Madame Zheng had them in her exotic purse with her chopsticks.  Lost and Found never saw him.  I dream that some small child picked him up and is cuddling the cute little guy.  I don't want to think that he disappeared during parade and Paige had a snack!   :o

Quote from: Hey- Arent You? on August 19, 2009, 11:39:28 AM

even tho the hamster things wasn't originally really about hamsters, it was hella fun having hamsters.

next year I want leashes with wires in them, so we can "walk" them.[/color]

I'm still trying to figure out a form of Hamster Jousting!
There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish a small candle.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

I want Noble garb for mine... at least head gear, Imagine Lady Nibbles with her French Hood and Augy with a King Henry style hat
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Carpathian

Quotenext year I want leashes with wires in them, so we can "walk" them.[/color]

OMG yes, that would be awesome!!!
If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!  :-)

Hey- Arent You?

Quote from: Carpathian on August 19, 2009, 12:52:17 PM
Quotenext year I want leashes with wires in them, so we can "walk" them.[/color]

OMG yes, that would be awesome!!!

I'll bet barbie clothes could be made to fit.... like.... stapled on.    ;D
and/or... should not be hard to twist a piece of lace or doilie into a ruff collar and hood.

.... funny how nobody commented on the fact that Marley's collar was rainbow colored.....   
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

holierthanthou

.... funny how nobody commented on the fact that Marley's collar was rainbow colored.....    [/color]
[/quote]

Just figured he was a very open minded and worldly hamster.  Now if his friend Ebensneezer had a rainbow collar...

and no H.A.Y., a bishop's hat would be too much.  :P
There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish a small candle.

Carpathian

I'll bet barbie clothes could be made to fit.... like.... stapled on. =quote

LOL now you are starting to sound like Scrooge from the Bill Murry one where he wanted to staple antlers on the mouses heads..... :D
That is the first thing I thought of.....LMAO

Tipsy Gypsy

"It's just water, officer, I swear. And yeast. And a little honey. How the alcohol got in, I have no idea!"

Carpathian

Now that is dedication to eatting popcorn!!  And watch out people that tune is catchy....LOL   :D

Tipsy Gypsy

Check out the "nom nom nom" link to the right of the video- that one really made me grin!
"It's just water, officer, I swear. And yeast. And a little honey. How the alcohol got in, I have no idea!"

Carpathian

The Professor

"People?  YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THERE'D BE PEOPLE!"

Adriana Rose

*snerk*

thats awesome!

We cannot let the hamsters go into hiding! I have adopted one! his name is Petal hes just a luttle guy

Carpathian