News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Blackmore's Night in Cleveland!

Started by Athena, August 18, 2009, 07:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athena

Attention Blackmore's Night fans: The band will be playing the House of Blues Wednesday, October 14! Garb is strongly encouraged.  :) This is a great way to get you off-season faire fix. Hope to see many of you there!

http://www.blackmoresnight.com/tour_info.html
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Nyneve

Huzzah! We'll definitely be there!

Also...although he's not scheduled as an opening act, Owain has indicated that some "suggestion" emails sent to Blackmore's Night might encourage them to ask him to open for them here! 

;D

I cannot believe in a God who does not Dance -Freidrich Nietzsche
The curve is more powerful than the Sword  -Mae West

Escarlata

Oh oh oh!! They're going to be in Orlando the week before Lady of the Lakes! For those that don't know, that's part of my birthday fortnight. Hmmm, chances are not good for making it a birthday present, I got that early (this past weekend). Hmmmm, will have to think on this.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Seamus Ex Machina

Esc, lemme know what you and the Ranger decide....That's Highland Rogue's backyard...this could be fun!
Legendary Hellraiser

Escarlata

Truthfully, love, I've got my doubts. That's a Tuesday night and will be the day we get back from All Hallow's at TRF. Can you say "rode hard and put up wet"?
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Seamus Ex Machina

Tuesday??  Bloody hell...   You're right ..as usual....Can't take off the whole week.    And I have serious doubts about even my stamina after All Hallows at TRF...

Next time... :-\
Legendary Hellraiser

Athena

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb